• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII-themed immersion ride to open soon in Dubai

AvecAloes

Donator
huh... Strange that it's titled as Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, but its theme is escaping from Midgar?

Lex

Administrator
Absolutely needs to be frontpaged. I am a tired bunny right now though :monster:

If no one's caught it by tomorrow I'll put it up.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
fu2yLAi.jpg

They get all the cool stuff. :(

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
This sounds supicious if you ask me. I've never been to Dubai. Where's that?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
This sounds supicious if you ask me. I've never been to Dubai. Where's that?

Dubai

On top of many other things, it has the busiest transit airport in the world and sells the largest number of Toblerone Bars annually of anywhere in the world.

Whoa...and I thought New York had a serious reputation for it's traffic jams...No offense!

Ghost X

Something like 20% of the population are basically slaves, and kept out of sight too, etc. Living under the pizza, you might say, so to speak :p.

Top Bottom