Some random KH III questions that have been in my head for a while

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'll go ahead and post this here even though I get the feeling it won't get many if any responses :nah:

So some things I've been thinking of...

1. Should we see Demyx/Larxene/Marluxia/Luxord again?... as their somebodies? Personally I feel like it'd be in Square's best interest to do something with them, even ifi they're just NPCs in the BG that you can talk to and they're like, "Oh hey it's you, sorry about before..." or something.

2. Should Ansem's original apprentices receive any repercussions for what they did? I get the feeling they were only brought back because people loved them so much so I'm wondering what's in store for them. Aeleaus (or however the hell you spell it, dude's name is like 90% vowels :monster:) and Ienzo seem to have gone back to business as usual... but... I dunno should they be allowed to just do that after they shit they cased? Especially to Ansem?

3. Will Even wake up or have a speaking role? I'm kind of wondering about this because of Nachi Nozawa's passing :sigh: (personally I wonder who in FFVII will voice Hojo) I kinda suspect the only reason he was resting in DDD was because of not having another voice replacement or not wanting to replace him. Nachi Nozawa was kind of the best person ever to voice him (AND hojo really)

4. Since this is the last of the Xehonart saga... should we retire Sora?... or should he continue to adventure?...

... and I think that's it... just thoughts running through my mind . Anyone else have any or wanna give their thoughts on these?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'll go ahead and post this here even though I get the feeling it won't get many if any responses :nah:

So some things I've been thinking of...

1. Should we see Demyx/Larxene/Marluxia/Luxord again?... as their somebodies? Personally I feel like it'd be in Square's best interest to do something with them, even ifi they're just NPCs in the BG that you can talk to and they're like, "Oh hey it's you, sorry about before..." or something.

We might. Demyx's somebody, I can see him apologising to Sora and gang. I doubt Marluxia and Larxene's sombodies would be that forgiving. I doubt they'll do anything good, but that's just my opinion.

2. Should Ansem's original apprentices receive any repercussions for what they did? I get the feeling they were only brought back because people loved them so much so I'm wondering what's in store for them. Aeleaus (or however the hell you spell it, dude's name is like 90% vowels) and Ienzo seem to have gone back to business as usual... but... I dunno should they be allowed to just do that after they shit they cased? Especially to Ansem?

I don't think Aelesus(yeah, I have trouble spelling his name too), and Ienzo are like Lea. More than anything,
Lea went back to Radiant Garden to warn them about Xehanort's true evil goals, update them on Braig's betrayal and Isa having turn turned into a Xehanort-Clone and reveal that he is now a Keyblade Wielder and has become an ally to Sora and the others.

So I don't really think the three of them are bad. If anything, Lea's a protagonist now.

3. Will Even wake up or have a speaking role? I'm kind of wondering about this because of Nachi Nozawa's passing :sigh: (personally I wonder who in FFVII will voice Hojo) I kinda suspect the only reason he was resting in DDD was because of not having another voice replacement or not wanting to replace him. Nachi Nozawa was kind of the best person ever to voice him (AND hojo really)

In Even's condition, I have a feeling that Xehanort already planted a piece of his heart into him and might unexpectedly attack the others in Radiant Garden, revealing his golden eyes. Dilan in the same way.

On that note, I didn't know Nachi Nozawa voiced Even as well as Hojo in the Japanese versions of both franchises. For one thing, I can see Even's/Vexen's english voice actor coming back to KH3. Hojo on the other hand, will have a replacement in both languages since his english voice actor hated voicing Hojo.

4. Since this is the last of the Xehonart saga... should we retire Sora?... or should he continue to adventure?...

Nomura already confirmed that Sora will be the main protagonist until the end of the series ages ago, which will continue after the Xehanort saga.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
See I haven't played DDD and I wish I hadn't clicked that spoiler :monster:

but it's my fault and yeah I think you have a point, i don't think they're evil either... but I feel like they should at least have to like apologize or something XD It was nice of Lea to warn them.. I wonder if the last battle will take place in Radiant Garden and everyone will help out.

n Even's condition, I have a feeling that Xehanort already planted a piece of his heart into him and might unexpectedly attack the others in Radiant Garden, revealing his golden eyes. Dilan in the same way.
I don't think so... they don't have the pointy ears and the teeth and everything. But we'll wait and see... I'd like to see Even get a happy ending since I like him and Vexen, and he kind of got a bad rap. Don't get me wrong, the dude is a complete arrogant asshole, but it'd be nice to see him be able to work on his experiments in peace.

For one thing, I can see Even's/Vexen's voice actor coming back to KH3.
uh I just told you he died, unless you meant his English on :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
See I haven't played DDD and I wish I hadn't clicked that spoiler but it's my fault and yeah I think you have a point, i don't think they're evil either... but I feel like they should at least have to like apologize or something XD It was nice of Lea to warn them.. I wonder if the last battle will take place in Radiant Garden and everyone will help out.

In Even's condition, I have a feeling that Xehanort already planted a piece of his heart into him and might unexpectedly attack the others in Radiant Garden, revealing his golden eyes. Dilan in the same way.
I don't think so... they don't have the pointy ears and the teeth and everything. But we'll wait and see... I'd like to see Even get a happy ending since I like him and Vexen, and he kind of got a bad rap. Don't get me wrong, the dude is a complete arrogant asshole, but it'd be nice to see him be able to work on his experiments in peace.

For one thing, I can see Even's/Vexen's voice actor coming back to KH3.
uh I just told you he died, unless you meant his English on

Uh, I just corrected my post and added in the english part, and yes I was talking about his english actor. I'm just going from what I remember.

Do you have a 3DS? If not, then do you have a PS4 yet? If you have either, then you have a chance in playing DDD on other 3DS or the upcoming remastered version on the PS4 along with 0.2 BBS.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
OH I forgot my other question

Xion!

Do you guys think Xion should become her own person?... personally I say no to this because I feel like Xion is to KH what Aerith is to FF... reviving her would really cheapen her death and make it too fantasyish... just my thought anyway

Do you have a 3DS? If not, then do you have a PS4 yet? If you have either, then you have a chance in playing DDD on other 3DS or the upcoming remastered version on the PS4 along with 0.2 BBS.

yeah I'll probably wait for the PS4 one although I DO have a 3DS if I get impatient

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
OH I forgot my other question

Xion!

Do you guys think Xion should become her own person?... personally I say no to this because I feel like Xion is to KH what Aerith is to FF... reviving her would really cheapen her death and make it too fantasyish... just my thought anyway

I don't see why not. I like Xion, and I'd love her to have a happy ending. Besides,
They revived Xehanort, his Heartless(Ansem), Xemnas, and the original Organization XIII members were all revived as humans, and you forget that Sora was revived back into his human form despite Roxas still existing shortly afterwards.

Not only that, Kingdom Hearts is pretty much fantasy. Not to mention Final Fantasy is still considered Fantasy with some realistic things, but strictly not part of the real world. Otherwise why call the series Final Fantasy?

yeah I'll probably wait for the PS4 one although I DO have a 3DS if I get impatient

Good thing you have a 3DS then, because you'll be waiting for another, excluding this month, five months before the game itself is released.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
We might. Demyx's somebody, I can see him apologising to Sora and gang. I doubt Marluxia and Larxene's sombodies would be that forgiving. I doubt they'll do anything good, but that's just my opinion.

Here's an idea, what if they were at the Colosseum?.. you KNOW it'll be in the game...although it does go against Demyx's character to fight, cause that'll lead to sweating and sweating is gross but... maybe we'll see them there

Top Bottom