• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Symphony to cover FFVI, VII and X's stories in depth

Alxa

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I found this site when looking at reviews for Final Symphony,

I picked Final Symphony on Blu-ray in Japan over New Years earlier this year. I also have the blu-ray for Symphonic Fantasies which I picked up on a prior trip to Japan.

I am a big supporter of our local Orchestra, and also love Final Fantasy Music.

We've had A New World come to our city, and someday perhaps Distant Worlds. I also own every Piano Collections CD and all the Distant Worlds content going back to 2002. That being said - it's really cool that Final Symphony is coming to the US. I've seen A New World perform twice, but yet to see a live Distant Worlds.

I am curious if those of you that find this Symphony neat - have looked into any other classic music. Music by Mahler or Dvorak for instance.

Here is a Symphonic Poem by Dvorak for instance called the Water Goblin and it's very dark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU

I'm really exciting to see Video Game music reach the levels of great classical music.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
^Welcome to the forums :)

(A bit off-topic, but kinda cool to see this topic revived while as of now I am currently listening to the FFVII session of Final Symphony, May 2013, having not given it the time or thought before until this very day. May have even begun listening to it near enough the same time the above post was made).

And I also saw the Final Symphony site citing Tet's review here too :)

I wasn't even aware of that, that's pretty cool =o

That's awesome! Nicely spotted and congrats, respectively!

X :neo:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Thank you for that!!! I'm definitely ordering the DVDs. I love how these pieces tell the story again. This one focused on some great themes.

Top Bottom