• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Seven Yadda Yadda Tiebreaker

Vote for one: Which exploit /glitch should be in The Seven?

• FF4: 64-Door Heirarchy Glitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF6: Sketch Bug

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • FF7: Yuffie Time Travel Glitch

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • FFX: AP->Overdrive; Ally Glitch

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • FFXII: Dead Character Glitch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Okay so a few things to address with this last poll for the next episode of the seven (I promise, I know this has been a bit of a drag and ya'll have been troopers).

First after applying a special circumstance last minute vote we have five last place spots to vote between, which you can do above.

Secondly is an issue Flintlock brought up, PLEASE READ THIS SO NOBODY IS CONFUSED:

The "Run Away To Avoid Back Attack" Glitch from FF7 actually does not do nothing. We have some things in this list which may or may not be true "exploits" but they at least work as described. This commonly believed myth is nothing more than that - a myth.

So: It will appear in the article as a PSA letting people know about the fact that this, in fact, does nothing (Hey, I thought it did something too, but it does nothing).

But it will NOT be part of the Seven. Ergo, The top two contenders from this poll will appear on the seven along with our previous winners which were (by votes):

7- W-Item Glitch
5- Phoenix Down On Undead Boss
5- Vanish X-Zone
4- Command Spamming
4- Dustia Respawning

Rules:
1. You can only vote for one.
2. No second tiebreaker, if there is another tie I will act as a tiebreaker (the other(s) entries will appear as honorable mentions)
3. I'm only keeping this one open for 3 days to make this a bit faster (90% of our votes on the prior polls took place within the first 3 days anyways).

tl;dr

1. The Run Away Glitch ain't real; we'll let folks know in the article but it's not taking a spot of the Seven.
2. Vote now for the last two spots. This is also your last chance to get in descriptions of your favorite glitches.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If we're speaking purely on how easy something is to exploit for massive gain, I'll go AP -> Overdrive + Stoic/Comrade.

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm tempted to vote for the 64-Door Heirarchy Glitch, but the thing is, the first time I heard about the Yuffie Time Travel glitch I thought it was so very badly broken, so that it would have to be it. (At least it has its own speedrunning category, because if it was allowed in any%... wow.)

Also I probably saved us from doing another tie breaker by doing this, so :monster:

Top Bottom