SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
oh my god... did they... no

did they... DID THEY FIX DONALD? :yay:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
He looks to have gained a lot of health (perhaps for a separate reason), and suffered a tiny amount of damage from the attack.

It's either a glintch or maybe it's a seperate battle. It's hard to tell with trailers. Besides, these minor things will be fixed up, as always.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
https://twitter.com/SkywardWing/status/875225616643014656

Nomura made another appearance at tonight's concert performance, according to this concert goer he said "If this month's announcements made you happy, next month's will make you even happier". Not going to get hopes up for a release date announcement, but maybe a release year confirmation?

Same as you, Theozilla. Maybe the next world's announcement is what most people had been waiting regards to the new world. (Example: Atlantis, Emerpor's new Groove, Frozen, maybe a San Fransokyo World gameplay, Brave*Better than Toy Story, Marvel and Star Wars*)Or maybe Lea's new KH3 outfit-not Axel's Organization XIII coat-will be there along with Kairi's new outfit. And I seriously wanna see what Mickey's new KH3 outfit looks like. Hope it's not just black or gray, but similiar to Sora's KH3 outfit.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
If they do give any kind of release window here, I think that really stands as testament to how involved Disney has been with KH3. D23 is not where I would usually expect this kind of info, so I think it's significant. Who knows though.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
https://twitter.com/redmakuzawa/status/883664002059870209

Apparently Nomura made a statement at the most recent KH concert that people should temper their expectations for the D23 announcement. Definitely don't think a release date is going to be announced (at most a release window/year). If the exciting news is more related to the new world being announced, I wonder if they are maybe actually including a Marvel and/or Star Wars world in KH3? Those seem like the only new worlds that would justify such hype.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
https://twitter.com/redmakuzawa/status/883664002059870209

Apparently Nomura made a statement at the most recent KH concert that people should temper their expectations for the D23 announcement. Definitely don't think a release date is going to be announced (at most a release window/year).

I knew the floor would drop on this. Nomura never makes his statements clear until just one week before the exciting event. I knew the release date wasn't on the list this year.

His version of "Final Information" is definitely just the last info we're getting ever for 2017 on Saturday. After that, it's right back to square one; complete silence and no release date or release year.

2018 is not on the KH3 release list, so you can kiss getting a new game goodbye. 2019 is the last hope and even that's very unlikely. It'll be out in 2020 and we'll have no more games after that, so the next Saga is officially gone as well.

If the exciting news is more related to the new world being announced, I wonder if they are maybe actually including a Marvel and/or Star Wars world in KH3? Those seem like the only new worlds that would justify such hype.

If anything, I think the exciting news is just for the staff only to just make fans even more frustrated.

And I can tell that you're a Marvel and Star Wars fan, but I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. PLEASE do not let there be Marvel and/or Star Wars or even Pixar in KH3.

Hell, I'll be just fine if I see Riku, King Mickey, Kairi and Lea in their new clothes in the new trailer since we've seen Sora in his new clothes more than anything else for the past few years.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
2018 is not on the KH3 release list, so you can kiss getting a new game goodbye. 2019 is the last hope and even that's very unlikely. It'll be out in 2020 and we'll have no more games after that, so the next Saga is officially gone as well.

Source?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Source?

Okay, fair point. I was probably going over-board again, but at the rate they're going with KH3 and now with Nomura releasing this new info one week before D23, the chances of the game coming out next year is getting closer and closer down the drain.

Though I never expected the release date or release year to be known at this year's D23 anyway since last month's E3 Event, especially since Nomura claimed to be giving out "Final Information" of KH3.

Most people thought it was going to be release announcement...but I always disagreed and I still do. So....I'm still not getting my hopes up.

And since Nomura says one thing and in the end after several years of silence, it turned out to be the complete opposite of his words, I'm not having any hopes for a Kingdom Hearts 4 either.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Source?

Okay, fair point. I was probably going over-board again, but at the rate they're going with KH3 and now with Nomura releasing this new info one week before D23, the chances of the game coming out next year is getting closer and closer down the drain.

Though I never expected the release date or release year to be known at this year's D23 anyway since last month's E3 Event, especially since Nomura claimed to be giving out "Final Information" of KH3.

Most people thought it was going to be release announcement...but I always disagreed and I still do. So....I'm still not getting my hopes up.

And since Nomura says one thing and in the end after several years of silence, it turned out to be the complete opposite of his words, I'm not having any hopes for a Kingdom Hearts 4 either.

Nomura kicks puppies, too. Oh, and by the way, KH3 is cancelled.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Nomura kicks puppies, too. Oh, and by the way, KH3 is cancelled.

Please tell me that was sarcasm.:'(

Edit: Because if it is a joke, I don't appreciate in being told like that, especially since the source I've noticed aren't useful and are not Square Enix related.

If this is true, then....that is just not fair. What's the point of the D23 annonucement and new trailer if the game is suddenly announced to be cancelled today?

Last edited:

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
I have to wonder if whoever reported on 'Final Information' simply misheard or was just being completely bogus. I can't remember if it was a lot of people saying it or just one. Unless of course there is some other weird meaning behind it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Guys, it was only half a joke.

Of course Nomura doesn't kick puppies.

I feel like this would have been a lot funnier if you had gone the other way and said "Of course KH 3 isn't cancelled" Just wanted to say that :monster:

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I have to wonder if whoever reported on 'Final Information' simply misheard or was just being completely bogus. I can't remember if it was a lot of people saying it or just one. Unless of course there is some other weird meaning behind it.

Well unlike most people, I was extremely suspicious about the "Final Information" part for the entire month since it was layed out and I'm glad that I remained skeptical about it.

If this is true, then....that is just not fair. What's the point of the D23 annonucement and new trailer if the game is suddenly announced to be cancelled today?

I'm actually quite impressed by your inability to tell reality from joke!! -_-

Not my fault that I couldn't tell that he'd been joking when it was just text message writing. How can one tell if they're joking or not if you can't hear them or see him in thread messages or even have the icons like ":awesome:" or the "Sarcasm" note or even the Cookie Monster icon here.

Guys, it was only half a joke.

Of course Nomura doesn't kick puppies.

I feel like this would have been a lot funnier if you had gone the other way and said "Of course KH 3 isn't cancelled" Just wanted to say that

That joke wasn't even funny at all in my opinion, especially since I've been driving myself crazy to find whether it was true or not.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

There's also a lot of potential for the meaning to be have lost in translation as well. Like it was also phrased as finalized information, it could just as easily be referring to the decision making process of what information is going to be released has/had been finalized.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Not my fault that I couldn't tell that he'd been joking when it was just text message writing. How can one tell if they're joking or not if you can't hear them or see him in thread messages or even have the icons like ":awesome:" or the "Sarcasm" note or even the Cookie Monster icon here.

I promise I'm not trying to be annoying with my answer but... probably because KH3 suddenly being cancelled makes no sense. Like, at all. And the "Nomura kicks puppies" is the equivalent of any kind of smiley that makes it clear it's sarcasm. Because it is both irrelevant and highly outrageous so naturally it must be a joke.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I promise I'm not trying to be annoying with my answer but... probably because KH3 suddenly being cancelled makes no sense. Like, at all. And the "Nomura kicks puppies" is the equivalent of any kind of smiley that makes it clear it's sarcasm. Because it is both irrelevant and highly outrageous so naturally it must be a joke.

Good point. And plus...the joke itself wasn't even funny to begin with, even with "Nomura kicking puppies" now that you mention it. So let's just pretend that didn't happen.

Anyway, any thoughts on what the next trailer could be on Saturday? World reveal, yeah, but I'm kind of hoping to see Kairi and Lea in their new clothes and to see what kind of clothes Mickey got from Yen Sid. I already have a fair idea what Riku's could be, given the card of KH3 scetch along with Sora and Kairi, with Empher, Skuld and Ven in the PC version of KH X(Chi) before it shut down.

And possibly the return of FF characters like Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Tifa, and Cid.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Does anyone know what time this trailer is going to be out?... I have to work that day and I want to take a break around the time it'll come out so I can scream really loud in the break room :monster:

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
I just checked the schedule and I'm guessing it will be at this thing called 'Level Up! The Walt Disney Company's Video Game Showcase' running from 1:00pm-2:00pm PT.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
that's literally RIGHT when i get to work :(

oh well, guess I'll see it on my 4 o clock break

Top Bottom