Assassin's Creed (series)

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
I have yet to play Revelations, or AC3. I have a copy of Revelations for PS3, just haven't got around to it yet.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I want these games just because I started with 2 and skipped the first and it is easily my favorite game from lastgen. Ezios arc is easily the best story in the series from start to finish. I may have even shed a tear or two watching Embers. I hope it comes with that and Lineage. Not complete without those two.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Lineage is definitely included, just watching it now. :monster:

Played the first 20 minutes or and it's looking good. I thought Desmond's eyes were a bit off, though. This is one of the trilogies I never thought would ever be remade for this gen and yet I'm so pleased it has because it holds so many special memories for me (yes, even collecting the feathers!).

So needless to say, I'm going to enjoy replaying this amazing story arc. <3

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I will have to get it sometime. I am honestly surprised there is no Rouge yet. I never got to actually play it but I know what happens and how it leads into Unity. ._.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I really think Rogue is one of the underrated ones. Fortunately, I played that first before Unity when they had the bug situation. I'm guessing that if the Ezio Collection goes down well, they might bring that and III to current gen.

...which I'm not opposed to, but III frustrated the hell out of me at times. :closedmonster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm in the minority but I loved 3. It took a while but I really enjoyed it on my second play through. A remaster of that would be nice because it looked really good even on old 360 hardware

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
6tvzkqoijn3z.png

Just in case you didn't already loathe this series and Ubisoft in general.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Holy crap.

They should have done the ancient Egypt thing a long time ago, and it's a shame they finally will now that the soul of the series has been utterly obliterated.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm almost certain that's not even the most editions they have had for an AC game :monster:

Also considering the talk about revamping/revitalizing the series with this one...it pretty much looks like any other AC game ever.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Tru, but, don't change a winning formula. That said, it's marketed as / seems to be a 'core' game, instead of like a bolted-on side-story like a lot of the recent AC games seem to be (looking from a distance).

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Was Odyssey any good? I played Origins recently (I love anything Egyptian related) I just don't know if I wanna play any AC without Bayek. I loved his character
If you like the core gameplay loop of Origins and the RPG elements then you (probably) will like Odyssey because it carries the same core but bigger.

Reactions: LNK

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Game details:
  • Coming to Xbox Series X, XBO, PS4, PS5, PC and Stadia
  • Choice system
  • MC can be played as male or female
  • Focus on building your viking settlement
  • Features Scandinavia, Norway and Britain
  • Gear is customizable (and beards and tattoos)
  • that raven is you animal companion
  • single-player game
  • Holiday 2020

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It's so strange how this series' conversion into an RPG - generally my favorite genre - completely killed my interest in it. In fairness, the series lost me long before that, too. But the idea of levels and your hidden assassination blade not killing someone because their too high a level just sounds...completely antithetical to what I enjoyed about them.

Top Bottom