• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

translation project

Gamer Dex

Because it's our job!
Hi to everyone.
This is actually a message for the administators.
I'm translating the on the way to a smile novels in italian, starting from your revisited versions. :lol:
I have a project to transform these translations into YouTube videos dubbed, like your superb audiobooks, in italian language. I will totally credit ypur site and original english translators. But I'm asking anyway if you agree with my project. :)
Thank you for your perfect work on ff7.. I always recommend thelifestream.net in my videos/posts.. you do a very helpful job for the international community. thank you. ^_^
Hope to hear from you soon.

Dex

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hey Dex, welcome to TLS :reptar:. I think I speak for all of us when I say that I've no qualms with you going for an Italian translation - keep us up to date on the progress, I'm fairly sure we can publish an article / some links on our front page when you're far along enough. (if you try and post a link to it now I think you'll get stopped by our anti-spam system, but just make a couple posts and that should lift easily enough, else I can approve you manually).

If you're worried about copyright and such, I'm fairly sure that we're in some kind of violation too; I think Square can still claim copyright on derivative works like translations like ours / yours and do a takedown request. I hope they won't, but, it's always a possible thing.

Lex

Administrator
Worth noting that if that happens it probably won't come from SQEX, it'll probably come from Yen Press since they own the rights to publish in English. I actually messaged them for a comment on the translation back when it was announced, but they never responded.

Top Bottom