• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Mod Nominations

Fangu

Great Old One
My post on Mage was more 'if anyone talks to her and she accepts a nomination, I nominate her' :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^Pretty much what Fangu said.

I don't want to make assumptions where Mage is concerned, but I did take note of the post. I don't know if Octo was actually nominating her or not, because it's a bit unclear. If Octo wants to nominate Mage I can PM Mage who'll tell me she's not interested (probably) :monster:

I doubt she'd be interested either, so I dunno. I'm not even sure if she'd see a PM in time unless she has email notifications. I could message her on facebook maybe?

EDIT: I've messaged her on fb, just waiting for a response.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Mage got back to me, she's not interested but says thanks anyway. So I guess we can get the Q&A thrads underway now.

Top Bottom