• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Fanworks Exchange

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
13428654_10157130037875235_8090055741372862324_n.jpg

What It Is: We, the members of The Lifestream Forums, are embarking on a quest to give some love to our favorite fanworks! This can be short fanfiction, fan art (including cosplay), fan films or fan music.

How It Works: Anybody can make recommendations and post them in the thread below.

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
As promised, sharing this fic from Lith:

lithiumkatana17 said:
Final Fantasy Online

Summary:

Set during AC. The internet can make or break lives - something Cloud promptly discovers when he gets an instant messaging system. Warning: Extreme silliness ahead. Rated for some inevitable potty mouth from certain characters and demented imagery. Enjoy?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2866478...Fantasy-Online

Give it a go. It's hilarious! :wacky:

Not a bad starter and it's worth a whopping 100 gil (if read to completion and reviewed of course!)

Want some MUSIC worth 6 Gil?

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA

Bumping this thread with one of my favorite remixes of "Harvest" and "Cursed Earth" from FF5 emulating one of my favorite bands.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
On the assumption that the "gil tracking" idea was the kiss of death for this exchange I have removed it. Share your favorite stories, music, video, etc with no bother now!

I still encourage reviewing though!

Top Bottom