• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Sacrifice of Cloud???

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've never heard of this before.

cba to look it up for not to be cba, that is the question.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
In youtube it's a fanmade series from action figures. EDIT: I missed that this was the point of the OP, but I think imdb can be edited freely and not that strictly monitored. It listed Amanda Righetti(nirse ta the end) as Sharon Carter even if she's not.

Last edited:

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
LOL, Cloud could survive stabbed like that in Nibelheim incident and ACC. Too bad Aerith lost her second beloved.

Btw, I never seen this. It's nice sharing. I wish there is anyone making Zerith version of that.

FFSteF09

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
The Girl Who LOVES Pink, Sexy Kaa
I created the Sacrifice Of Cloud! soon I do a remake of the series once the FFVII REMAKE KAI NEW PLAY ARTS come!

FFSteF09

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
The Girl Who LOVES Pink, Sexy Kaa
Chapter 13 is the last upcoming project gonna sort out some stuff on there!

Top Bottom