The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Synopsis for Infinity War has been released:

'As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.'

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
iXVQJSr.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Weirdly, I have very mixed feelings about this'n. I should be into it, but having not liked Winter Soldier and Civil War, I think the Russos are going to make technically well executed movie that I will have trouble liking.

I seem to be losing my enthusiasm for stuff. Aww.

Those are two of the best movies in the entire MCU, tho. D:

Winter Soldier being my fave.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Weirdly, I have very mixed feelings about this'n. I should be into it, but having not liked Winter Soldier and Civil War, I think the Russos are going to make technically well executed movie that I will have trouble liking.

I seem to be losing my enthusiasm for stuff. Aww.

Those are two of the best movies in the entire MCU, tho. D:

Winter Soldier being my fave.

Not for me. Different strokes and all that.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Ruffalo on standalone Hulk movies:

tl;dw Universal don't like money

(tbh, it doesn't make sense to me. It's probably Disney who don't want Universal to have a piece of the pie)

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I give props to anything that is actually drawn by an artist and not just hastily slapped together in Photoshop, so this poster is cool with me :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Nebula is a lot more prominently featured than I'd expected, and that makes me megatimes happy.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
That was awesome, Tenny!! Thanks for sharing it!~ The Spidey-sense was really nicely done. This movie is gonna be friggin' amazeballs.

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The hype for this movie is so real.

BTW that second trailer is fake, kinda. It's a trailer for a video game. :closedmonster:

Top Bottom