• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
At this point I have but one Major Concern: Limit Breaks.

What are they going to do to express stuff like Omnislash and boss Transforming?

Better yet, how are they going to account for the other summon monsters in FF's history?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Been able to play this a couple times now, no doubt at least a few more. A lot of fun! Definitely feels more satisfying than the PSP games to play in terms of combat and the ongoing action.

Can someone tell me what buttons summon pls. I keep choosing Shiva but can't make her do the thing.

Still Unnamed

Lv. 25 Adventurer

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFanta...idia_final_fantasy_on_arcade_to_reveal_a_new/

Character reveal on the 7th. The image appears to show multiple characters on top of each other. Looks like Golbez, Gilgamesh and Ultimecia.

Wikipedia has a rumor that Galenth Dysley from FFXIII will be in it too.

Hope they'll at least have Tifa return and I still wish for Vincent, Zack, Rinoa, Reno and Serah to be in this.

Wonder if they'll add Ardyn for this game too. Probably not, but he's definitely such a bad villian due to what he does and how cruel he is.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I'd imagine he'd appear. It would be good for each FF to have a hero and villain this time around, instead of XI and XIII only having a hero or two.

Ardyn's playstyle could be interesting if it was different to Noctis', rather than just a 'dark version'.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFanta...idia_final_fantasy_on_arcade_to_reveal_a_new/

Character reveal on the 7th. The image appears to show multiple characters on top of each other. Looks like Golbez, Gilgamesh and Ultimecia.

Wikipedia has a rumor that Galenth Dysley from FFXIII will be in it too.

Hope they'll at least have Tifa return and I still wish for Vincent, Zack, Rinoa, Reno and Serah to be in this.

Wonder if they'll add Ardyn for this game too. Probably not, but he's definitely such a bad villian due to what he does and how cruel he is.

Oh joy. Another magician chaos character. --;;

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I hope his execution barrier is a little better this time to be honest. I almost never landed chains with him. Or parries.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I hope his execution barrier is a little better this time to be honest. I almost never landed chains with him. Or parries.

Yeah, Dissidia's movelist explanations were never really clear to me, and Jecht is by the most confusing character for me.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Put my name down for the closed PS4 beta later this month from the Japanese square enix members site. Don't don't if I'll get it or if my router will keep letting me connect to the psn for it work (since it hasn't for months) :sadpanda:

Also hope if you have to play against others that they don't mind playing against someone who's shit at the game :sadpanda:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
25 characters for Dissidia Arcade down, 25 more to go until the full fifty.

I know that Ultimecia is next(eventually), and I have a feeling Tifa will be added since she was in the prequel, but I wonder who will be next up.

My thoughts on future updated characters, other than Ultimecia and Tifa, are these;

1-Laguna.

2-Gilgamesh.

3-Granbrath or however you spell his name. He's the dude from Dissidia 012 and in Final Fantasy XII, and sorry for the spelling mistake.

4-Dysley from XIII.

5-Vincent maybe since he was in Opera Omnia...though considering how tough he is to design, given the history with FFVII, Advent Children, and Dirge of Cerberus, he'll take the longest if they include him.

6-Seymour, maybe.

7-Yuna.

8-Caius, as much I don't like the guy.

9-Ardyn, if they decide to include him as Noctis' enemy and if they decide to have all villians against all protagonists and deutagonists.

10-Machina, maybe.

11-Reno...I wish.

12-Zack...again, I wish.

13-Rydia.

14-Cera or something that begins with a "C" from FFVI.

15-Yuffie, same reason as Vincent.

16-Lann and Reynn...most likely not, but anyway.

17-Yda, same reason as both Yuffie and Vincent.

18-Rem, who also appeared in Opera Omnia.

19-Gladio, Prompto or Arenea...either one, but most likely not.

20-Ashe Dalmasca.

21-Tiz, even though he's in "Bravely Default", the game and the sequel themselves are still Final Fantasy spin-offs.

22-Yew, same as Tiz.

And finally, 23-Wol, since he's a Warrior of Light in Mobius.

I guess that all adds up to what I think/wish to appear as new update characters for the Arcade and to appear in the PS4 version coming out next year.

What other Final Fantasy characters do you guys think/wish to appear in the future before next year?

Top Bottom