AKA
Godot
idk I like the guys from outside xbox/outside xtra more

although these guys are okay too

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I've touched on this subject in the past, but here's another recent article about it:

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/the...-another-ivalice-game-with-the-right-feedback

The FFXII team will consider another Ivalice game with the right feedback. As to what that feedback needs to be for them to consider it, who knows. As long as it isn't anything to do with that discarded Fortress game, I'm all over it.

So uh... How much I gotta pay ya'll to leave good feedback? :kermit:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Loving this new artwork.

art.jpg

Vivi_Carol

Pro Adventurer
I'm late to the party, but I cannot wait for this!
One of the hardest Final Fantasies I've ever played! Never fully completed all the hunts on ps2, so ready to dive back into this game with it's new features!
Having ripped all sfxs from XII must I do it again!? I'm so curious now!

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
You're not a real man until you beat Yiazmat in one sitting. Dunno what it makes you if you do it twice. Probably Chuck Norris.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I came close to finishing the hunts, but never quite did it either. I spent four hours on Zodiark one night and that was that :monster:

Vivi_Carol

Pro Adventurer
I have heard about Yiazmat! I actually just beat that "Hell Wyrm" and OMG what the hell was that thing!? It me two hours to beat! Thing kept on randomly KO'ing us and then, when he was about to die, he kept doing this move called "Invert" then Blizzaga/Thundaga/Firaga etc. I'm like, this is gettin' on my nerves! But I'm soooo close. Now I gotta do that over again?
Hell naw! Yiazmat isn't different from Hell Wyrm, isn't he? The both got the same health bar I've seen.
FFXII's hunts, though are extremely challenged for me, I have to have some guide next to me, or I'm gonna get lost! Like...

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
They've actually said there's going to be a boss in there that's harder than Yiazmat. So maybe a guide or a walkthrough of some sort would be in your best interest. :D

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Fuck you I hated that one. :kermit:

Do you know how many times I had to start that shit over because I couldn't steal the Genji accessories on my first try?

WAY TOO MANY TIMES KIMBLE. WAY TOO MANY.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Yiazmat in TZA is cheating though. You can break the 9,999 damage cap :P

Agreed. You have to play it on an old, fat PS2, with frayed power cables that go out if you pull on the controller too hard, and that overheats if it doesn't have at least a square meter of free space around it.

And you have to have your parents yelling at you to do stuff for them the whole time.

Only then, can you truly say you have beaten Yiazmat.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Yiazmat in TZA is cheating though. You can break the 9,999 damage cap :P

Agreed. You have to play it on an old, fat PS2, with frayed power cables that go out if you pull on the controller too hard, and that overheats if it doesn't have at least a square meter of free space around it.

And you have to have your parents yelling at you to do stuff for them the whole time.

Only then, can you truly say you have beaten Yiazmat.

Hey this is kinda how it was when I was fighting (and beat) Zodiark.

.... :closedmonster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Re: Judges fight, old video from Darkkefka:

Two things I didn't know/ notice before:

1) Reverse lasts longer in IZJS (cheating!!)
2) The most effective way to get through level 100 is to kill the Judges in the order you fight them in the game*. I find that to be a neat detail. (See end of the vid.)

* Drace and Zargabaath is not a fight ofc

Last edited:
Top Bottom