• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Manga Project

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
15994452_1715825852080095_7715007598009774564_o.jpg

15936810_1712303239099023_2002810315637007317_o.jpg

15800033_1712303195765694_5677901398608989930_o.jpg

15895623_1712303182432362_2517925278968844737_o.jpg

Final Fantasy VII: 30th Anniversary Tribute, a project I´m working on with the amazing Corey Mikell as a writer. It will take time, as you may see, we want it to be very detailed, but we hope you enjoy it!

https://www.facebook.com/SebasRieraD/

Just came across this. Pretty incredible quality they are aiming for. Best of luck to them.

MoonSkull

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I actually had a similar idea---I am not doing a whole comic book, because it would be laborious and I like playing music more, but I got around to thinking (because it will be so long before it's released) what a Final Fantasy 7 live action movie would be like, because Hollywood is perpetually running out of ideas and rip things off all of the time, and super-hero movies had been so popular, I think a Final Fantasy 7 movie would be really cool, like a trilogy type thing.

Though I make no illusions to being the greatest artist or anything.

1412-132835.jpg

1306-162129.jpg

sephy.jpg

1412-132333.jpg

I think I have gotten a bit better at drawing since then though.....

I figured there would be at the beginning Tifa using guns a bit and I think she would a few times and have like survival knives and stuff on her just in case.

MoonSkull

Lv. 25 Adventurer
0906-201933.jpg

(he wouldn't be such a stereotypical angry black man)
but like, I pictured him only using his gun arm for special occasions, and otherwise it would turn into a hand and he'd just use guns (but like with precision aiming) or just punch, hit people really hard and lift up heavy things and throw them at people.

I didn't like this one of Aeirth, and like she's supposed to wearing a transparent shawl, but it's hard to make look right and I imagined small repeating patterns all over her dress but it is also hard to do that/
1512-232041.jpg

MoonSkull

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Sorry, I am too embarrassed to make my own thread so like, I just thought I would use this thread as an opportunity to show what I was thinking myself in a similar vain/manner. So like, I figured that Midgar would be an over-exaggerated depiction of a gentrified city in real life, and all of the cities on that continent would be, with like a lower level underneath that is kind of run down and poverty stricken but they would still have jobs and stuff, but I felt like their currency would be degraded compared to the upper levels. The upper levels would seemingly be perfect on the outside, and kind of ritzy looking. I figured their reliance on Mako would become sort of addictive like a "drug" and it would have this peculiar effect if used for mass consumption like in a city, would cause a strange effect on the society at large. Nothing really extreme, but it would make the populace fall sort of into a state of passivity and a trance, and make them sort of euphoric. Mako is sort of treated like a miracle answer to all kinds of fields, including science and health. It's considered a renewable and environmentally form of energy (which it is) and has ushered in a new age of prosperity. The only thing is that, it's more environmentally destructive, but in a way that's not obvious or easily scientifically understand (like, look wtf? the earth as a spirit? THAT IS NOT SCIENTIFIC)

So like, much of the upper classes of the world who live in wealth and comfort, are kind of oblivious to all of the problems happening in the "real world" it has also kind of caused "vast deserts" all over where Mako is widely used, and has seemingly drained the areas ability to rejuvenate; but the problem is the world was already ravaged by a great and long war with Wutai not very long ago, on a continuous basis until recently Shinra won.

Which is how individuals like Sephiroth gained notoriety and fame. Sephiroth became sort of a national hero and celebrity for some weird reason, and after the war was like featured on billboards and merchandising deals and movies were made about him and was touted as like some kind of hero or something to young boys (like Cloud) and it was also to tout how great Shinra is and sell the idea of Mako as well (well, because Shinra is like a dictatorship like Russia I guess or something lol)

Avalanche is part of an underground network of alliances, and resistance movement/forces that want to stop Shinra all together and save the planet from Mako energy. (and some of the disastrous effects which were hidden and kept secret, like mutations, experiments, etc) and instead of just blowing up reactors, they seriously want to overthrow Shinra I guess and cause a revolution or something, which is their main motive.)

But anyway, yeah. I also imagined that they would have "force field" type things, like how in the game their is "shell" and "protect" and that's what all the magic users would use all of the time, and somehow it would stop most gunfire and thus due to this, they started fighting with melee weapons and swords again on and off, but still using guns. Normal grunts and stuff would just use guns. Using magic would be really difficult and it would be hard to find individuals who are adept and capable at it.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Normally I'd balk at this kind of an idea. But that would be if an actual Hollywood studio tried to do something like that, since from them that'd seem like a total lack of understanding of the game. But this is AU fanfiction in visual form, so kudos for going after the idea. Not entirely a fan of the changes, but your art has a lot of potential with dedication and practice.

I do find some of your costume choices a bit baffling, especially for Tifa, but eh, its your baby.

Good luck to them. I don't if anyone has ever succeeded in completing a full novelisation or manga-isation or parody of this game. Even obstinatemelon gave up.

Top Bottom