Archer

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm re-watching the entire show from the beginning again. Currently on the fourth episode and I've forgotten how bloody brilliant the first season is. Three and a half weeks until the new season airs and another 70 episodes to go...

Challenge-Accepted-Reaction-Gif-11.gif

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
First episode of this season was pretty good. Teased us with several of the running gags too.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I liked it, too. I also like that
Archer and Lana are still together. I was wondering this for like half the episode, but that was a sweet kiss he gave her. I'm glad that the writers are sticking to it (at least for now).

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I think that they've done well keeping the core elements of Archer, while giving the series a change and moving them out of their elements. I am curious whereabouts everyone is living and when we'll see that (especially since that will cover where Woodhouse is).

X :neo:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Really did not expect that Archer was bullied by anyone one. Also, liked that it was real bullying and not what is called "bullying" today.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Best episode so far this season tonight. Also, I think this might be the first time we have seen Mallory do anything of this type in the show.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The Archer 2 Scavenger Hunt is a colossal and utterly phenomenal bit of work made by some clearly amazing people and uncovered by the best sleuths on the internet. Here's a summary of it in its entirety that you really need to read: http://figgis.agency/walkthrough/index.html

X :neo:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Sad times, but at least they can plan to end the show on a high rather than have it cancelled and end pretty shit.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Not available in my country, but for others who can't watch it too, I found another one:

Really intrigued to see where this is going!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I don't think anyone here mentioned, but season 8 is now on Netflix.

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Honestly, I haven't been excited for Archer for the past 2 seasons. I'm glad they've been renewed at least until Season 10 so they can plan an epic ending because I think it's past due at this point. Which I'm super sad about! I used to love this show.

Top Bottom