• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Least Likely to get an Award

Least likely to get an award?

• Satsu

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Octorawk (Kissmammal)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Omega

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cookie Monster (Road)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Quexinos

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • DrakeClawFang

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Everyone's Grudge (Gym Leader Devil)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Ace

• Felix

• Vendel

• Total voters

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This is bullshit. I know for a fact Masa nominated me for hottest female because I threatened him with a breadknife but I'm not in that category but this one?! :rage:

How am I to prove my worth without the judgement of internets people?!

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Who is this "DrakeClawFang" people keep talking about? I know it isn't me, since the "F" in my username isn't, never has been and never will be capitalized, and I've made comments to the effect I hate people doing such when referring to me. Intriguing, I'm gonna dig around the user list and see who this guy is.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
how did i get here

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
did I not get my nominations in on time? Or is this just missing some people?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Probably missing some people; most of the other categories have been too.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I hope everyone actually PM'd their votes to Force instead of just posting them in the thread. I'm sure there's at least one bonehead here that made that mistake.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I PMed someone... pretty sure it was Force. The title was something like "It might be a bit late but..."

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Masa did not PM me.

Oh. Okay then.
qoj2gw.jpg

Top Bottom