• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Biggest Non-FF Geek

Biggest Non-FF Geek

• Cookie Monster (Road)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Cthulhu (Yop)

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Dana Scully (Kat)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Donna Noble (Carlie)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Fangu

• ForceStealer

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Gym Leader Devil

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Mantichorus (Kris)

• Rory Williams (Aaron)

• Tennyo

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Tetsujin

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Wander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-SOLDIER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This could be considered to mean we know a lot about a varying range of subjects, I guess. Or it could be less flattering, but whatever. Anyway, multiple choice due to sheer volume of nominees.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
My Poke/Kaiju/Pratchett-nerdery gains me votes :awesome: Now, gimme some more for my Aliens/Studio Ghibli/Trigun/Dragonball-nerdery.

Edit: Also zombies.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I dabble in many geek stuff ranging from movies, t.v. shows, video games, I write for two gaming sites, take part in podcats and I have gaming nights. As for the list I'm voting for basically everyone as we're massive geeks especially Yop, he claims not to be a geek even though his job involves computers, he owns a Final Fantasy site and his OTP is Eve Online. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Kris pretty much is a Pokeprof in his own right and deserves the recognition for that. I did teach him the ultimate method for destroying Fairy-types using a Ferrothorn though :monster:

For the curious, what ya do is use the move Curse (this boosts Attack and Defense while lowering Speed) as much as you can reasonably get away with.
Once you've upped Attack/Defense and nerfed Speed a lot, you then hit them with Gyro Ball. As a Steel-type move, its super-effective against Fairy-types, and it hits like a freaking train wreck since its power goes up the slower the user is in comparison to the target (Ferrothorn is already among the slowest of all Pokemon plus the nerfing) with the Attack boosts as a bonus. Added together, this tends to equal a very dead Fairy very quickly
:trainermon:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Somehow you all forgot to nominate the forum's resident mathematics major :P

Fangu and Yop get my votes for their programming skillz.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Did I mention I also play DC Universe online and have like four characters, not including the ones I finished with and deleted? Or that I once dropped way too much money for official digital copies of the last 20 years worth of The Amazing Spider-man comics? And lamented I couldn't find the matching set for Spectacular? Honestly, the sort of nerd stereotype you see in fiction would call me a geek... if I weren't so much bigger and scarier looking than them anyway :reapermon:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Don't even try to contend with my comic book geekiness, bud. =P You guys should be thankful that it's one of my interests you're all only peripherally subjected to.

I learned to read from comics for God's sake and own more than I'm willing to count.

Alas, I'm not on this poll, so it doesn't matter. XD

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
^Maybe I WANNA be subjected to your comic-nerdery sometime, didja ever think of that? :wacky: I do suspect you're right regarding any attempt to compete with you in that regard, I never had the money or access to get too terribly into comics as a kid. Which is why I love Wikis and TVTropes so much, one can rapidly catch up on tons of story and development one might have missed because of such :awesome: And I AM a big enough geek to sit and read through tons of wiki pages to keep up with the histories of various characters and settings, so I have that :awesomonster:

Either way, more peeps should vote for me. At least one more. Lemme at least tie for Gold, if you REALLY want Yop to get it.

Top Bottom