• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TES VI

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana

Right now it seems like this game will be TES VI: High Rock. But who knows. :mon:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Could be High Rock, but it could just as easily be Elsweyr. Black Marsh, Valenwood, and Summerset are definitely out. I think it coooould be Hammerfell, but it's just speculation at this point.

This also explains why they were in a hurry to get the latest ESO chapter released before E3. The trailer alone reminds me of the feeling of scope and scale that ESO ironically doesn't provide.

Also, I'm as excited as Harry Partridge for this. Hnnngh! There goes my life.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
So long as it's on a new game engine I'll be happy! And new in-game books!!!!!

TES will always have a special place in my heart for being the first video game franchise that got me serious about world-building lore. Let's hope this is a good one.

OMG... I so want it to be High Rock. That's where the Adamantine Tower (place where lots of weird Dawn Era stuff took place) is.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So long as it's on a new game engine I'll be happy!

You beat Yop to his post.

Hello :monster:.

I saw the Fallout 76 gameplay trailer and it's the same engine, so I have no hope. At least they added multiplayer capabilities to the game / engine (although the extent of that is yet to be seen, I'm going to remain skeptical about that one too), which is what I had always wanted a TES online game to be.

But yeah, it'll be the same engine with a bit of polish, but with subpar animations and robotic interactions and shit. At the very least I hope they learned their lesson with Skyrim and got more voice actors this time around.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
No way, I don't expect to see this game for 3 years at least. It'll be a new engine by then. Fallout76 is coming out like this year or something.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Ad their new IP game is explicietly for the next gen (next gen consoles haven't been announced yet).

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
This is the only thing that got me to properly go "OH MY GOD AAAA AAAA AAAA" during E3 AND I'LL TREASURE THAT MOMENT since motherfuckin VII Remake had no news

I'm so excited about this, finally there it is, in motion :reptar:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
No way, I don't expect to see this game for 3 years at least. It'll be a new engine by then. Fallout76 is coming out like this year or something.

You say that, but Skyrim was built off of the Gamebryo engine which has been around since 2002.

Anyway if it's like, next gen I'll shrug and wait for it.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
k9cDYMz.gif

Top Bottom