The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Gaming

Gaming Discuss all things gaming in this subsection.

Old 1 Week Ago   #31
looneymoon

I really really REALLY hope this gets allowed if DMC5 does well

https://twinfinite.net/2017/11/hidek...tta-crossover/

looneymoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Tetsujin (1 Week Ago), X-SOLDIER (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #32
Cthulhu

I hardly remember DMC 1 and 2, they felt more like puzzle games to me - lots of wandering around and the occasional crappy fight.

DMC 3 is where it really kicks off and it comes into its own as a high speed 3rd person action game. DMC 4 continues in this vein with a different protagonist / abilities and shit. If you're limited in time, stick to DMC 3 and 4.

https://youtu.be/F0DbezQV8Gk?t=197
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
X-SOLDIER (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #33
ForceStealer

DMC1 was originally supposed to be Resident Evil 4, and you can tell in its design. There are more puzzles and RE's insanely frustrating slow-typing text at the bottom of the screen. But I also prefer its atmosphere to that of 3 (though it makes sense as he's younger in 3), so \_(ツ)_/

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.

Last edited by ForceStealer; 6 Days Ago at 02:08 PM.
ForceStealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Cthulhu (6 Days Ago), Literally Who? (6 Days Ago), looneymoon (6 Days Ago), X-SOLDIER (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #34
Literally Who?

ForceStealer wrote: DMC1 was originally supposed to be Resident Evil 4, and you can tell in its design. There are more puzzles and RE's insanely frustrating slow-typing text at the bottom of the screen. But I also prefer its atmosphere to that of 3 (though it makes sense as he's younger in 3), so \_(ツ)_/
A lot of animations are pulled straight out of RE as well, especially stuff where like you find key items or insert them into the doors they inevitably unlock are classic Resident Evil lol.
Literally Who? is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
looneymoon (6 Days Ago), X-SOLDIER (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #35
Cthulhu

Okay that makes sense then
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote