The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Compilation of Final Fantasy VII > Final Fantasy VII Remake

Final Fantasy VII Remake The remake of FFVII announced at E3 on June 15th, 2015 -- OUR WHOLE LIVES HAVE BEEN LEADING UP TO THIS MOMENT!!

Old 4 Days Ago   #16
Purple

I think we'll see more of the remake once KH3 releases next year
Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Theozilla (4 Days Ago), X-SOLDIER (4 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago   #17
Mr. Ite

Addy Carver wrote: I only discovered yesterday that the general public could attend E3 this year. I wonder if that had any bearing on 7R news? I reckon if there's anything to be broadcast, SE will do it at a bona fide industry show since E3 can't exactly call itself that now.
iirc E3 only closed its doors for a coupe of years. The public was playing arcade demos of FFVII at E3 1997.
Mr. Ite is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
X-SOLDIER (4 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago   #18
Addy Carver

To be fair that's the sort of thing I'd have had to look up and CBA.
Gold Most Likely to out Bitchslap a bitch on the Sister Ray or some shit
Silver Crack Ship (Cthulhage)
Silver Cheekiest Bastard
Bronze Most Likely to Burn Down a Village
Bronze Most Sage/Knowledgeable
Copper Best Arse
Copper Would Like to Bang Most
Addy Carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
X-SOLDIER (4 Days Ago)
Old 2 Hours Ago   #19
Lex

Mr. Ite wrote:
Addy Carver wrote: I only discovered yesterday that the general public could attend E3 this year. I wonder if that had any bearing on 7R news? I reckon if there's anything to be broadcast, SE will do it at a bona fide industry show since E3 can't exactly call itself that now.
iirc E3 only closed its doors for a coupe of years. The public was playing arcade demos of FFVII at E3 1997.
This is wrong Ite, the first E3 to be open to the public was 2017. If something you've read referred to public playing the demo available at E3 in 1997, it was just press. Even when it was only open to press it was full anyway, it's a mystery as to why they actually opened it to the public (probably just a money thing).

Keep in mind that "press" is "anyone who can prove or has a relation to someone who works in the gaming industry". Game industry devs etc. all could apply for passes to E3 and could get +1's. I mean, me and Tets even managed to get press passes a few years back.

I also don't think it would have any effect on gaming news anyway, since the actual gaming press conferences are invite-only and aren't actually part of the "event" E3 itself.

Especially for me, by the awesome GLD!
Serving legendaries with mah Pokécrew.
Lex is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
X-SOLDIER (2 Hours Ago)