Crisis Core on PPSSPP

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Maxed out the settings in both PPSSPP, and for the specific application controls on my Nvidia GeForce GTX 780.

cc_ppsspp_1.png

Fullsize

cc_ppsspp_2.png

Fullsize

cc_ppsspp_3.png

Fullsize

cc_ppsspp_4.png

Fullsize

cc_ppsspp_5.png

Fullsize

Rendering at 1920x1088, which is four times the native resolution of the PSP. Game looks wonderful. If there was a way to import higher quality textures and repack the ISO, it'd look even better. There's occasional stuttering during battle loading, and scene shifting... but that's probably due to my old CPU (Intel Quad Core Q6600 @ 2.40GHz).

If anyone wants any specific scenes captured, I can load up my JP savedata* (I think I have a long list of saves... it's been ages since I touched my PSP). I tested PPSSPP with the "undub".

*I'm getting an error when attempting to load the data, and if I recall correctly, I had this exact issue when I updated the firmware on my PSP... I'll need to look into how to fix this.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I've played a bit of it myself like this, it's amazing on a big screen. The only complaint I have is that movement is really weird with a proper analogue stick, but that's hardly a complaint :D

Top Bottom