How come edgy FF fans slams FF7 for starting the trend of having ridiculous looking characters

I consider FF1, FF2 and FF3 just sort of... vivid choice. Sort of a vivid artistic view.

But when it became more cinematic? Knight armor with spikes just flying everywhere in FF4, Cecil, and then you have a random professor punching monsters in FF5 and then in FF6 the last boss is literally Joker.

All i got from FF7 was pure awesomeness though. 'cause i listened too much amazing rock music while summoning monsters... 2005 was a great year!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Yeah I call BS in a heartbeat. :closedmonster:

I would honestly says that VII, VIII, and IX were the last FF games where the clothing was almost practical (I said almost!) and not too hard to put together for a cosplay... but VII didn't start the trend, oh no.

Which edgy FF fans? Citation needed :monster:
YouTubers, Spoony for example. I mean i am not a follower of Channel Awesome or any of that stuff(although i heard he quit that site but not sure)... just not for me. Or the old "Egoraptor" Awesome Fantasy 7 that he made back in the day. But i have a feeling he dislikes final fantasy, atleast he dont like waiting XD. In his Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past review... (not gonna talk about Zelda, that would derail the topic : 3)

I mean i consider FF1-FF3 just to be sort of artistic vivid, but nothing like extreme

Last edited:
Top Bottom