We need an auto recover feature for these boards.

Agrippa

Pro Adventurer
I was typing up a thread launching post when suddenly Firefox shutdown on me. Now it was long enough that I couldn't remember enough of it to easily retype it from memory. If this forum actually had a post restore feature to make it harder to just lose posts like that I'd be a lot happier.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Chrome has a form recovery thing called Lazarus (which has saved my sanity several times over). I'm sure that Firefox has something similar you can add as a plug-in.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I was typing up a thread launching post when suddenly Firefox shutdown on me. Now it was long enough that I couldn't remember enough of it to easily retype it from memory. If this forum actually had a post restore feature to make it harder to just lose posts like that I'd be a lot happier.
+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

pls

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Unless you're willing to solve this problem yourself, as Claymore suggested, you are effectively asking for a forum software upgrade, because it isn't possible with VB3. In which case, great! I want an upgrade too. Make sure you add your voice to the relevant thread so that the admins know there's still a demand for it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^I thought it had already been decided on and we was just waiting for the alignment of the moon or something? :huh:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Seriously though. Use Lazarus anyway, because it's worth having since it'll save you from crashes and shit for any site.

X :neo:

Top Bottom