• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X season 2 may be Underway: Titled as Union X

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Just found this out a short time ago and, it appears season 2 of Unchained X is underway under a new name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6XLmc0wlyQ

I'm not 100% certain if it's
Ven or possibly his ancestor
or that it's actually fake, but this is definately different compared to the PC version that shut down last year in Japan. But prepare for more craziness is about to happen this year.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Welcome to the club. I swear Nomura is secretly the true writer of the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise, even though I still love it. I have a few theories regards to
Ven.

1: He was sent into the Realm of Darkness and lost his memories, then returned to the Realm of Light years later and is met with Master Xehanort and still doesn't remember.

2: Fallen asleep like he did in Birth By Sleep, and was discovered by Xehanort. Though this somehow is very unlikely.

3: Ven is reincarnated/reborn from the first Keyblade War.

4: This Ven may actually be our Ven's ancestor or something similiar.

Ugh, well, at least, from what I looked up, the Union X is releasing in Japan later this month.

Kingdom Hearts530

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Heart/Sam
Dude, I work on a KH site and I don't even know how this Unchained stuff works. Don't feel bad lol

But yeah, this stuff with Ventus being in it is so... weird. Like IDK how that's gonna work, but you do you, Nomura. You do you.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So I think Ventus is going to be one of the five leaders of the dandelions... but what I don't get is why he didn't age. That's the mystery but perhaps this sleep isn't the first sleep he's been in.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
So I think Ventus is going to be one of the five leaders of the dandelions... but what I don't get is why he didn't age. That's the mystery but perhaps this sleep isn't the first sleep he's been in.

I was thinking more that, at some point after the first Keyblade War, something happened that caused Ven to end up in the Realm of Darkness and spend a century or two in it, losing his memories of everything except his name, and somehow managed to return to the Realm of Light and dun, dun, dun, Xehanort finds him and this brings about Birth By Sleep.

But that's just my theory.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Also kinda makes me wonder if Xehanort knew about his past at all. Maybe he found the book of prophecies?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Also kinda makes me wonder if Xehanort knew about his past at all. Maybe he found the book of prophecies?

Nah, I don't think Xehanort is aware that Ven was actually in the first Keyblade War. Otherwise if Ven remembered, then Xehanort would've asked instead of doing what he did.

And I don't think he knows about the existance of the Book of Prophecies either. But let's face it, it's super confusing.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
....World-wide news for our update of KH Union X that introduces Blaine....

His name is Brain. Saw it this morning on the KH13 forum, and personally, I prefer Blaine.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Square Enix NA strikes again with their shenanigans. I would very much like to hear a good justification for this one.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Square Enix NA strikes again with their shenanigans. I would very much like to hear a good justification for this one.

I have no idea why they changed his name from a cool name to a dumb name. Maybe they thought that "Blaine" was too hard to pronounce, so they decided to do something easier that began with a 'B' and sounded similiar.

Top Bottom