What games are you currently playing?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Cacti and Joe told me to get Nioh, it was on sale (errr, 24 your ohs or so, not super cheap but hey) and so far I dig it <3.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I been playing Pokemon Soul Silver on my phone. Real decent Nintendo DS emulator for android. Plus Soul Silver is like the best damn game in the series.

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Cacti and Joe told me to get Nioh, it was on sale (errr, 24 your ohs or so, not super cheap but hey) and so far I dig it <3.

Awesome! It's a sick game and like I said on Discord I'm pretty sure it's in my top 5 / top 3 from the last few years. I don't dare say I like it more than the SoulsBorne games yet... but I can see the possibility of it happening.

I been playing Pokemon Soul Silver on my phone. Real decent Nintendo DS emulator for android. Plus Soul Silver is like the best damn game in the series.

Which one are you using? Soul Silver and Heart Gold are definitely damn good games, but my heart still lies with Ruby and Sapphire \o/ Man I wish I still had a 3DS so I could play the remakes again ;__;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
DraStic is the name of the emulator. Paid £3 for it and it has tons of options for screen layouts and tweaks. Also built in cheat codes for games and stuff.

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
DraStic is the name of the emulator. Paid £3 for it and it has tons of options for screen layouts and tweaks. Also built in cheat codes for games and stuff.

Awesome, I have a pretty decent phone so I'll def try that out when I use my phone enough for games again. Thanks for the info :D

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Finished off Life is Strange: Before the Storm and the Horizon: Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds DLC today.

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
Final Fantasy IX, because I've finally got a phone with enough space, so I can play the mobile version. And it's fantastic!

Unfortunately I don't own a gaming console and TV at the moment. I used to love playing games, especially RPGs. I only have a PSP, laptop and smartphone, any suggestions for good games? Are there even new games for the PSP? I'm not up to date at all. :lol:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Final Fantasy IX, because I've finally got a phone with enough space, so I can play the mobile version. And it's fantastic!

Unfortunately I don't own a gaming console and TV at the moment. I used to love playing games, especially RPGs. I only have a PSP, laptop and smartphone, any suggestions for good games? Are there even new games for the PSP? I'm not up to date at all. :lol:

They stopped releasing new games for the PSP a while ago, lemme know what you do have for it and I can tell you if you missed anything important.

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
@Minato: Beside CC and the Dissidia games I really don't have any game worth the mention. What do you recommend? :)

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on Proud Mode. So far the only difficulty has been that the game is way more stingy about Munny and AP, and Cerberus was a bitch to beat compared to normal mode. But I'm only just hitting the halfway mark of Deep Jungle, so there's plenty of time for PM to make me hurt.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm back on crack cocaine Factorio; I should figure out if there's a proper way to take screenshots beacause I haven't been able to get it to work properly. Anyway er, colleague started a server couple weeks ago, server died but I have the savegame and just kept going on it for er, few dozen more hours.

I now have nucular powers and I probably should get started on making a rocket, but I kinda dun wanna beacause that's the end goal and I won't be arsed with playing any moar after that. Might as well add a few more iron / copper mines since I'll be needing them anyway. Probably need to replace my red and green chip factories too, I need moar of both. MOAR!

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Started playing Primordia, point and click adventure and one of the better post-apocalyptic wastelands I've had the pleasure of visiting.

ChOcOboO

Game-changer
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on Proud Mode. So far the only difficulty has been that the game is way more stingy about Munny and AP, and Cerberus was a bitch to beat compared to normal mode. But I'm only just hitting the halfway mark of Deep Jungle, so there's plenty of time for PM to make me hurt.

I got stuck on Ansem on Proud Mode. Still haven't beaten it but at least I got most of the Dalmatians and Trinity Marks.

(Currently) I'm playing mostly Dissidia NT, Bloodborne (since it's free now), and the Crash Bandicoot reboot.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
I'm trying to get the platinum in Bloodborne and yesterday I started the Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy.

Top Bottom