Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
hey Congrats, it's his fixed dice that's the main thing, he can do some serious damage with that and as a TMR too!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
3% rainbow drop increase is coming very soon! And Noctis is getting upgraded in line wjtb his JP version. Very exciting times, I've been holding onto some tickets and stuff so it'll be interesting to see how pulls go with the new rate.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So Noctis upgrade is pretty sweet and I am definitely seeing a change in the % Rate for 5* 2 dailies gave me 2 Tidus and a ticket have me Seabreeze dark Fina all in the space of 3 days.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So Cloud has finally come to the game, from what I hear his and Elfreeda's TMRs are pretty good but Cloud as a unit is pretty good, I'm not gonna chase him down though, I have 40 tickets saved so I might use 20 on this and do the free pulls then leave off the rest, the next MK event is giving out 4* tickets too so that's pretty cool.

This current raid is fun, it's not too hard and it's generous in terms of cactuars and gil turtles as well as the units so that's quite nice.

Ghost X

Do you have a convenient location online you go to for banner reviews? The person doing it for Gamepedia stopped doing it a while ago. I do not like what I've seen on reddit. Requires too much digging. I got no time for thaaat :awesome:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Reddit is generally what I use for them, usually Someone does a should you pull for these units thread. The general gist for the Cloud banner is don't go for it unless your a whale, for cloud to have best equipment he needs essentially one of his own TMR, 2 of Elfreedas and 1 of Conrad's not worth it, Cloud is mostly a finisher so if you already have decent finishers the general consensus is you don't need him badly.

Ghost X

Are you suuuuuuuuuure Cloud isn't worth it. I have a companion who has a Cloud with...

1600+ ATK

... which is 500ish more than the previous best of my companions :P.

:monster:

PS: But you are correct, re: what is required for them to get that good :P.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Exactly I'm not disputing he's an amazing unit as long as you get the TMRs for him then your good to go.

Now 32 tickets (yes I used more than I said I would but the Mk event will replenish some of them :))in and I got Cloud and Elfreeda which is awesome but after the event I'll be switching back to Orlandeau and using Noctis again as he has more utility, until I can build up TMRs for Cloud and Elfreeda he'll honestly be sidelined.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So this Candy Cane event....is absolutely awful and the rewards are so costly, I've stuck to the FFVII event, the reactor challenge wasn't that difficult actually, air buster was pretty easy to knock out, now that I have Cloud built a bit better, he's actually a decent finisher and I do quite like using him, I won't use him all the time, I still prefer using Noctis over him, but he's pretty good to use to finish a chain off.

Ghost X

Yeah, this week's event was pretty shit. Your luck with getting the rare ones continues though :monster:. Having said that, my luck has arguably improved. I did get two rainbows today, which I don't consider too lucky, given one was from a rainbow ticket and the other was from a 4* ticket. I got Ramza (the original Ramza) and Dark Fina. However, recently (within the last week), I got Ace and Barbariccia, so my previously poor showing for MAG stat characters is a bit better now :P.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
ooohh wow apparently once Ramza's enhancements come out he's one of the best buffers in the game, but they keep delaying the enhancements. Dark Fina is really good, I have her, although I prefer T.Terra, but her enhanced Ultima is really something.

Ace is a really good Mage and he's a brilliant MP battery, Barbariccia is VERY decent too some good Pulls there Ghost.

So in the last two days I got Duke from a daily, and I got Nyx from my 5* ticket today. I also got Christine on a random pull but I haven't been able to level her yet to test her out.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Well done!! I saw that.

I got Ray Jack with the 4+ticket from the raid.

Also little tip, change your companion back to one of your Max level chainer for the raid, I can't chain with you cause you've got it on a low level Ray Jack :(

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Sweet, just this boss goes down so easily with a couple of chainers

I've done quite a lot of refills today on the raid, I don't normally but I've really been enjoying this banner and I've lots of lapis to spare so why not, I've nearly got one of each if the TMRs, just need the three other characters now :p

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Got White Knight soul, great TMR for DPS units.

I must say the amount of trust moogles for the units being given out is very generous I've 1 of each @ 100%, just hope I'm able to pull the other three characters.

Ghost X

I haven't been as lucky. May have to spend some more NRG bottles. EDIT: Oh, yeah. It's those raid orbs, not NRG :P.

Last edited:

Ghost X

Nope. Still on something like 60% with white knight soul. Have got the TMRs of the other characters though.

Ghost X

Can be annoying, but I guess as long as the compensation is fair, it doesn't worry me too much. How about yourself? I find the weekly maintenance shuts the game down for the entire afternoon my time. Probably more convenient for those living in the time zone where it happens during bedtime :p. Maybe the maintenance folk live in that timezone and a lack of sleep is why their work is shoddy sometimes :awesome:.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah I find it's a bit ridiculous that maintenance takes so long every week and even then when it's done there seems to be a lot of issues, I mean to they not test their stuff first?

Top Bottom