World of Final Fantasy

Lex

Administrator
Yikes, those are some low ass sales numbers :/

Which is a true shame tbh, because this is the only turn-based FF they've released since X. And it's completely excellent.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Hmm, it comes out on Steam in "approximately 16 hours". Still no word on price and no possibility to pre-order. Not that I would anyway, but it seems odd.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Yikes, those are some low ass sales numbers :/

Which is a true shame tbh, because this is the only turn-based FF they've released since X. And it's completely excellent.

Compared to a triple AAA game sure, but are they that bad for what was expected of a mid-level sized game?

Cloud & Zack at 1:31

Interestingly they wield two different Buster Swords. Cloud has the bolt design and Zack has the wing design. I could be wrong but Zack's sword looks a bit longer.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
All I need to know: Does it have a stamina system?

I refuse to ever play games that have stamina anymore. Either I buy a game, or it's free. None of this in between shit.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I don't mean to defend stamina systems, but I don't think I've ever played a mobile game and hit a stamina limit. Maybe I just don't play them enough to run into it?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i have hit the stamina limit in mobius and opera omnia, but that's down to trying to play through a lot of content in one go or playing stages with high stamina costs

though with mobius at least i've got loads of the stamina refilling items from login bonuses and weekly rankings and events (like, over 500) so it's not like that's a major issue and you don't have to use the premium currency

they should follow mobius' example because i think it's the nicest setup i've seen in a mobile game (in-game items to restore stamina/continue if you lose a battle, premium currency dropped in regular battles as well)

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Meli-Melo will end in December, probably in favour of WoFF Maxima which is an updated version of the original. Think FFXV Royal edition:

Some of the changes are new FF characters added, such as Zack, Noctis and Serah. You can control the FF characters as well this time.
It'll be available as DLC for anyone who has already purchased the original. It'll be available on PS4,XB1,Switch and PC.

Top Bottom