S.H.Figuarts - Kingdom Hearts

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Scale will be smaller than the PlayArts Kai figures, but the face is definitely much better than the PAK KHII Sora which only came out 2 years ago.

zWHTQNg.jpg

dqd6Lpe.jpg

JE7BI5h.jpg

Jl43q9A.jpg

Release date is November 2017, price TBA.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
So cool! I want this figurine or another KH2 Sora so much! I love it!

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Now they've shown off Donald, Goofy, Mickey in his Org XIII outfit, AND a Kingdom Key Keyblade replica (under the "Proplica" line, so it'll be life-size).

TlSs5X4.jpg

WSS3eHv.jpg

NdHXlZn.jpg

FhPq8Mj.jpg

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Now that's a proper Keyblade! I so want that! Thank you for posting these images! The current Keyblade I have, while it looks just like Sora's Keyblade, is admittedly no where near close to it. While I love my current Keyblade, this one looks amazingly cool!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Whoa those are really good, even the Donald and Goofy! Yep I'll definitely be getting these. Hope they make an Aqua or Ventus too.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Hope they make an Aqua or Ventus too.

I'd wager that if sales are strong enough, we might see the BBS trio sometime in 2018. What I don't expect is to see any SHFs of strictly S-E characters, which is unfortunate.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'd wager we'd see 13 versions of Sora before seeing another character. :closedmonster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
If these aren't so expensive, I'd order the Sora(KH2) and Aqua ones already by now. Wish they had a S:H figurines of KH2 Kairi in her pink outfit with her Keyblade and not in her school outfit.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
BOOO! they made a figure of worst character!

I mean... looks great, go Roxas :monster:

Top Bottom