• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

PlayStation 4

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Do we plan on doing a stream/voice chat hangout for PSX?
What with it being less hyped this year and also at a shit time for Europeans (4/5am) I'm not quite as enthused.

Lex

Administrator
If it's this weekend it'll need to be someone else who arranges it, I have a work Christmas night out on Friday and a Christmas party on Saturday. bleh

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
As my graphics card decided to die after I bought a new one as a final fuck you, I can no longer offer my services.

Also the opening celebration just started:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
PSX right now :closedmonster:

J7TLB90.gif

Edit: So yeah, very low-key talky with nothing of interest said. If you didn't watch you didn't miss out on anything. Sony did downplay the hype for a reason. Let's hope it means they saved some really good shit for a hype E3.

Oh, there is gonna be a MediEvil remaster btw.

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
lol what? Why? Don't tell me your one of those exceedingly rare people who actually thinks Konami was justified in all the shit they gave Kojima since like freaking MGS2.

Not to mention the shenanigans that they put like every other employee and team through, like Team Silent ,the bull shit they pulled on Takayoshi Sato just to keep him from getting full credit on Silent Hill 1. The fucked up way they bankrupted him , stranded him in America and forced him to shut down his animation studio (Sato Works) because they refused to pay him what he earned from Silent Hill 2 and then they removed his Studio and team name from the re-releases much like how they removed Kojimas name from Phantom Pain.

The list goes on. Kojima deserves way more praise for managing to make a good game (much less a franchise) in the Konami environment.

If anyone deserves ego stroking it's basically all the people on that stage.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Completely missed this last night and if I'd known it was on, I'd have stayed up to watch it. Guess I'll watch tonight and see what I missed! :)

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
lol what? Why? Don't tell me your one of those exceedingly rare people who actually thinks Konami was justified in all the shit they gave Kojima since like freaking MGS2.

Not to mention the shenanigans that they put like every other employee and team through, like Team Silent ,the bull shit they pulled on Takayoshi Sato just to keep him from getting full credit on Silent Hill 1. The fucked up way they bankrupted him , stranded him in America and forced him to shut down his animation studio (Sato Works) because they refused to pay him what he earned from Silent Hill 2 and then they removed his Studio and team name from the re-releases much like how they removed Kojimas name from Phantom Pain.

The list goes on. Kojima deserves way more praise for managing to make a good game (much less a franchise) in the Konami environment.

If anyone deserves ego stroking it's basically all the people on that stage.

No, I don't. Konami should be liquidated for misuse of their own IPs and severe employee neglect.

But with that said, this is not why people watch these game events. Even the interviewer was like "Can we talk about Death Stranding? Um...No? Okay!"

Just...geeus.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
That "Soul Calibur VI" announcement is a pretty big deal. Exciting to me anyway.

Same. I hope that they have a decent single player campaign in this one, too, because I recall that V was a crushing disappointment for me in that department.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Guest Characters, since they're having a PC release.

X :neo:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
and here i am, sitting here with a ps3 copy of dark souls i am waiting to start up for the first time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Top Bottom