TLS Awards 2013: Discussion

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
So I'm nominated for hottest female and best ass but not member you'd like to bone? This does not make sense! I am offended! :P

Fangu

Great Old One
I would just like to remind everyone to PM their nominations to Aaron, if you don't, they don't count :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ah feck, that's what happens when you're sipping wine like it's a drug. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I would just like to remind everyone to PM their nominations to Aaron, if you don't, they don't count :monster:
I've been counting them regardless. I need to remember to take that off the rules next year :/

I'll probably close nominations at around midnight EST (which I think is 5am GMT? I don't remember). So if you haven't nominated yet, get to it.

So I'm nominated for hottest female and best ass but not member you'd like to bone? This does not make sense! I am offended! :P
I'm kind of disappointed that apparently no one wants to bone me either :sadpanda:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Pff, boning is merely a physical act. FOREVAR ALONE has little to do with secks. I think / hope.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
No one wants to bone me either, but I'm apparently in the frame for:

Best newcomer
Member you'd most like to meet in real life
Best drunk/stoner
Most talented
Most predictable
Best ship
Most likely to need a swear filter

Christ guys, that's a seriously messed up variety right there. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
So I just cast my votes and saw the poll results thus far. You gaiz.......I'm touched. Intimately.

Top Bottom