• S and G

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people would have come up with a more creative description than this.

Fangu

Great Old One
*snif* I was afraid to click this thread because I feared I would have like zero votes but now I'm in the lead??

Feels. I have them. I've never put so much time into a hobby in my entire life, so this means a lot to me. THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me. It matters muchly.

I voted Lic because it was her 'Death is Part of the Process' (400,000+ words atm) that made me read for the first time in a very long time (usually I read a book every three years) and made me enjoy reading and discover the love for stories and characters in a new way. I always enjoy reading her stuff. Also, if it wasn't for her, I'd never get into fanfic the way I have.

Telcontar

Donator
*snif* I was afraid to click this thread because I feared I would have like zero votes but now I'm in the lead??

Feels. I have them. I've never put so much time into a hobby in my entire life, so this means a lot to me. THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me. It matters muchly.

I voted Lic because it was her 'Death is Part of the Process' (400,000+ words atm) that made me read for the first time in a very long time (usually I read a book every three years) and made me enjoy reading and discover the love for stories and characters in a new way. I always enjoy reading her stuff. Also, if it wasn't for her, I'd never get into fanfic the way I have.

Only thing I picked up from that post was that Licorice's a girl. I need to create a thread to find out what gender everyone is.

Last edited:
I'm sugar and spice and all things nice, what else would Licorice be but a girl? If I were a guy I'd have to call myself Yorkie Bar or something.

Also Fangu your writing is amazing.

FWIW, I won this award last year. I think I did. Can't remember. Anyway - vote Fangu!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I've never read anything anyone nominated here has ever written. Think I'll abstain.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Such a difficult one since when I have time, I'm really enjoying Ally: Life. My vote went to Lic though, because the bits of her work that I've read are just so hard to stop reading and I wish I had more time to read fics online.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I'm gonna go with Fangu since her stuff's pretty entertaining. I feel bad for not nominating Ami tho. She's got some pretty kick-ass stories.

My stuff is actually not as good as it use to be. I read over some old fanfics and old original stories and while I improved in some ways (like I stopped overdramatizing ordinary scenes) I'm missing out on the gloriousness of complex sentence structure. Still, almost 20+ years later and I'm still doing this. Wow.

Top Bottom