• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Wish You Were Here" Award (Most Missed/Need to Post More) (Restarted)

"Wish You Were Here" Award (Most Missed/Needs to Post More)

• A (Alise)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Alex

• Belmat

• Celes Chere (Tiff)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • crack (Audrey)

• Demona

• Dana Scully (Kat)

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Elysianist

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Hōtarō Oreki (CK)

• Kiigen

• Marcus

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Max Payne (Dacon/Brent)

• Munatik

• Old Nan (Lady Valentine)

• Quexinos

• Soakette

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • X-SOLDIER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people either aren't around enough or need to come back. Multiple choice due to the sheer volume of nominees.

Restarted because I failed to make the first one multiple choice. Will PM everyone who voted noting that this has been restarted after work.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I want Tiff and Brent to tie again like they did last year because it would be hilarious.

AvecAloes

Donator
I still say Demona first because of the aforementioned "she's wonderful and kind to everyone", but now I also get to add Kat to my vote as well :)

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I got no borking clue who to vote for here. And I can't believe I forgot to nominate Brooke on top of that :doh:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Marcus. Again. Only him. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I voted for Marcus too, along with a couple of people I mainly know from IRC, Kiigen and Elysianist.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
What are Quex, Soak, and X-SOLDIER doing on the poll? All of them have made poasts within the last week, with X's last one having been made not even 24 hours ago.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't know why X is there, but Que and (especially) Soak haven't posted nearly as much as they used to. This is also the "Needs to Post More" award.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Ah, I always forget about that last part. If I'd noticed it there'd be some people I'd have nominated for this award. And I think X might've been nominated because he changed his name to XI and whoever nominated him might not have realized XI was X-SOLDIER.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't think "Needs to Post More" was listed in the nominations round because I just forgot about it, but it was mentioned in the discussion that the award also covered people who weren't active enough.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Oh Quex

I miss you

It feels like almost yesterday since you posted

:monster:

Top Bottom