• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best Drunk/Stoner

Best Drunk/Stoner

• Clara Oswald (Ami)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Cthulhu (Yop)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Fangu

• looneymoon (Rishi)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Prince Lex

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Shub-Niggurath (Mage)

• Sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AvecAloes

Donator
Man, I've got one person in mind for Best Stoner, and one person in mind for Best Drunk...so I don't know! :/

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Drunk and stoner should have really been two separate awards because I'm under the belief that Rishi's stoned on the forum 90% of the time. None of the drunk nominees are even close to that so like Cassie I have one person in mind for Best Stoner and one for Best Drunk.

Ghost X

I just voted for who is the best at what they do, and there seems to be a clear winner in that department based on many anecdotal accounts :awesome:.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
i drop it like its hot

tumblr_m13meetHnS1rn6de1o3_500.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I vote Lex because of the shaving story. I was laughing and my mum asked why, she said "ooh you shouldn't get so drunk you don't know why someone shaved you!" (as if that is a common occurance) I was like "yeah but he's scottish!" :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Went for Sprites. I still have this chat log fresh in mind:
* Sprites ([email protected]) has joined #TLS
<PrinceLex> sprites
<PrinceLex> at half 12?
<PrinceLex> i am impressed
<Sprites> drunk
<PrinceLex> YAY
<PrinceLex> DRUNK SPRITES
<Sprites> been ouyt with then workk ones
<PrinceLex> Oh I knew they were a bad influence