• S and G

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people are apparently good at art, writing, music, or some other skill. Multiple choice because there are more than ten nominees.

Haven't voted yet. Really torn between Mr Ite, who can act, sing, play instruments, and write, and Fangu who is talented at two very different things: writing fiction and writing code - plus, she does all her writing in English and makes an amazing job of it.

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I am voting for Lic. Her spoof fic of 50 Shades makes me really happy. Plus DIPOTP is the best fic I have ever read!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
At first I was like, "Why am I on this list?" -- then I remembered I can write and stuff. XD

But, seriously, everyone else on this list is ... well, I'm not going to say more talented (:awesome:) ... but they've put forth more examples of their talent. Or, in some indisputable cases, they are more talented. XD

Just vote for somebody else (anybody else) if you even think about voting for me. They all deserve it way, way more.

When I get my book finished and published and all that jazz, we'll revisit the issue. =P

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I voted for a bunch of people on that list but the one who stood out most was Ghost. I've read his novel and it's fast-paced and detailed from start to finish. His art is even better. It has a natural beauty to it. And he's a fabulous singer. :P

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
This one is even more difficult to decide than best bewbs/ass. We really do have some epic folk here.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm a little surprised I've got three votes in here, I know I've got some skills but you guys can't really tell how talented I am at my favorite things. Since ya know, I've never sparred with any of you, cooked for any of you, and only a few of you have read my writing. So yeah, pleasantly surprised there.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
At first I was like, "Why am I on this list?" -- then I remembered I can write and stuff. XD

But, seriously, everyone else on this list is ... well, I'm not going to say more talented (:awesome:) ... but they've put forth more examples of their talent. Or, in some indisputable cases, they are more talented. XD

Just vote for somebody else (anybody else) if you even think about voting for me. They all deserve it way, way more.

When I get my book finished and published and all that jazz, we'll revisit the issue. =P

Come on Tres, you've written some very good analyses.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Although this poll is closed, how am I, ahem, talented? :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
As well as jumping into his timeline, dying several times and just being a hot chick. :monster:

Top Bottom