• Shademp

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people kept the front site pretty and active, the importance of which can't be overstated since we wouldn't have many new members without it.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
A lot of the folks on this list have contributed some awesome stuff, hence their nominations. But, Tres' submissions have affected me more than any other, so he got my vote.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I made my mind up for this one when I was deciding who to vote for as the best thread starter.

Prince Lex became our Site Director this year, and has stepped up to the plate. In 2013 alone, he has made threads like "I think it's time for an Upgrade", "Recruiting Site Staff", "#TLS Being Spammed", "FFVII in a Day", "Filling the Gaps in Content/ Content Goals", a bunch of threads about the community playthrough, and the all-encompassing "Our Site", which has been the single biggest home of site improvement discussion this year. Many of his other threads have been about interesting bits of Final Fantasy news, which is important for our forum.

Lex has also made the second-most front page posts this year (after me, but even if I wanted to vote for myself, I still think Lex has done more for TLS overall), and he started helping out with Weekly Roundups when they were getting too much for me to handle every week. Finally, Lex has been one of the most active people in streaming things, Skyping with people, and generally organising "extra-curricular" stuff for our members.

Dark & Divine deserves an honourable mention for taking over responsibility for Weekly Roundups recently, Fangu does a lot of work behind the scenes that isn't always immediately visible and also wrote her first front page article this year, and honestly, everyone on the list has contributed to the site in some important way this year, but I think Lex has done the most, so I'm very happy to give him my vote :)

Lex

Administrator
*is blushing*

I don't know if its entirely fair for me to vote at all in this one. I've been giving it a lot of thought and there isn't a single person on that list that hasn't worked hard to contribute to the site in some way, so I'm really at a loss for who to vote for. I have 3 days to decide. If it was multiple choice I'd just vote for everyone there :/

Top Bottom