• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Why Is Shatterheart Down?

cremdogz

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I'm not sure if someone has already posted about this (I'm new), but shatterheart went down a few months ago for unknown reasons (if you were to go there now, it's some advertising thing, I wouldn't have a look). I have a few questions about it.

1. Does anyone know why it went down?
2. Who owned the site?
3. Would anyone have the site's Crisis Core game script? This script was taken from the English version of the game.

I figured I could get more answers here than on gamefaqs.

cremdogz

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Yes! Thank you so much! I can't remember if they ended up finishing the script, but the majority of it is there, thank you. The site had an English version of the script, different to the translated one on gamefaqs.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Make sure to double check all of the links on the page. Just because they are there doesn't mean they will load. This is just an archived snapshot of a small portion of the site. The rest will only be there if it got snapshot as well.

cremdogz

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Well it got a snapshot of the Crisis Core game script as well as the user name of the person who owns the site, so I can continue my search for them.
I did notice that not everything was captured though (like its FFX-2 Game Script).

cremdogz

Lv. 1 Adventurer
It was a Final Fantasy + other RPG fan site that offered guides, scripts, wallpapers, icons, etc. The site had a beautiful layout too. The main reason why I asked was because of the Crisis Core game script they had on the site, which was compiled by them and done on the English version of the game.

I wouldn't mind starting up my own fan site if I knew what to do and knew what kind of ongoing costs would be involved. But the fear of it going down like this site and a few other websites is on my mind and don't want it to end up that way.

Top Bottom