• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

!!Announcement; a Departure and Recruitment

Lex

Administrator
Yo sexy peoples

It is with great sadness that our favourite cookie monster Road has decided to step down as a mod, in his own words (which I'm summarising XD) because he's rarely here and doesn't really participate in modshipness any more.

Carlie left a little while ago, and so did Aaron. We haven't filled these positions since, so we'll be recruiting two new SMods shortly - keep an eye out for a nominations thread once we've ironed out the details.

In the meantime, wish Road the best of luck in his endeavors since we'll all miss him - he's been quiet for the past while but he's one of the most level-headed people ever to grace the board. As I understand it, he'll still poast from time to time so it's not really goodbye.

:hugemonster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I was wondering the other day why we don't see enough of Road. Welp, hope all is well with him. :)

RedFFWolf

Donator
I barely got to interact with Road, but what little I did see was still easy enough to form the solid impression that he was a super sound guy - and if you see this, Road, sorry for the 3rd-person, past-tense referencing :wacky: Hope whatever keeps you occupied is good and fulfilling, and that you can continue posting here more casually and whatnot :)

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Let not your hearts be troubled, for I am the light and I am always with you.

big_thumb_f2becc193d30ad74a2bbe1997ab71493.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Haven't had a chance to really get to know you yet, Road, but I just wanted to say, you were the first person to send me a friend request here on TLS and I thought that was really sweet. Thanks for that! ^_^
Hopefully you do pop in from time to time and maybe I'll get to know more of ya someday. Hope things go good for you in life! :monster:

Top Bottom