• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Voting Results: Welcome your new mods!

AvecAloes

Donator
But you can post from the comfort of your bed or couch whilst naked, you know :monster: although your couch isn't the best to be naked on, being leather and all. Gets a bit sticky :desu:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I couldn't, I really need to sit upright when using the computer else my neck and forearms will go NO U very, very quickly. Office jobs are good for you like that :monster:. Said forearms are already on the edge of going "ok we're hurting now plz stop". I'm sure I'll get in trouble for it later on. (fwiw I've been in trouble with it for a long time, in time it just sorta passed, IDK)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Can someone please force them to have supermod username font/colours? I'm always still confused when I see their names. :monster:

Top Bottom