• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

A Little Help, Please

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
Is there any website where I can find videos of the Jade-Weapon mission from Before-Crisis?

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
As far as I know videos of the Jade Weapon mission along with the Special Episode of Reno and Special Episode of the Legendary Turk have never been uploaded. However the last time I checked for them was a couple of years ago. I don't know if they have been uploaded since then but I haven't heard anything during my time lurking in the BC fandom. If no one else here knows where to find them then I wish you good luck in your hunt :)

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
As far as I know videos of the Jade Weapon mission along with the Special Episode of Reno and Special Episode of the Legendary Turk have never been uploaded. However the last time I checked for them was a couple of years ago. I don't know if they have been uploaded since then but I haven't heard anything during my time lurking in the BC fandom. If no one else here knows where to find them then I wish you good luck in your hunt :)

Thankyou! :)

By the way, do you know how Before-Crisis and Jade-Weapon are called in Japan(the japanese letters)?

Before Crisis: ビフォア クライシス
Jade Weapon: ジェイドウェポン

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
Before Crisis: ビフォア クライシス
Jade Weapon: ジェイドウェポン

Did you just translate the names to japanese, or do you actually see japanese people calling them that?

That's the Japanese version given on the FF Wiki, but it looks right to me. If you google those Japanese words it will take you to Japanese sites on the game.

Top Bottom