• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Community Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
I've asked a number of people to give recommendations for the post of Community Manager since Flintlock stepped down a couple of weeks ago and everyone I asked (independently, privately) universally suggested JasonTandro.

As this is a site position and not a forum moderator position (i.e. site staff members do not have access to the mod section and are not able to moderate), I've decided to go ahead and update his user title and site privileges, since it's a job he's been doing for quite a while anyway.

JT will now be in charge of running or assigning people to run community events (including the community playthrough) with the input of everyone, and I'm sure he'd appreciate the help of everyone as he adjusts to the new role.

We've also agreed that the Fan Works Editor position has overall been a failure (no malice intended), due to lack of topics to cover and lack of participation, so unless someone in the future comes forward with drive, real ideas for articles/ pages and the gusto to make it happen, we're losing that position.

I thought I should probably take care of this now since I'm leaving for Canada in two days :monster:

Lex xxx

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Many thanks for everybody who suggested me. I am going to be trying to fill the big shoes left behind by Flintlock - a quite difficult task; as you all know he's one hell of a guy - so I will definitely appreciate any and all feedback.

I look forward to serving the boards! :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Congrats Jase :monster:

4BS0dub.gif

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
^ You know funny story, I only used the Red Font to go in character with my "Santa Christ" username ages ago and have never changed it. Though now that you mention it, I should make it something super fancy now that I'm living the high life.

Edit: Yeaaaaah... Cyan. It's a pun. It matches all my other FF6 swag .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom