• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Parodies/Videos

Starling

Pro Adventurer
A classic
shall_i_give_you___by_hetemsenar-d85sfks.png

Source: http://hetemsenar.deviantart.com/art/Shall-I-give-you-493454044

Other stuff

2 part comic
turks_retirement_comic__page_02_by_jeredulevenin-d5bauzv.jpg

Source: http://jeredulevenin.deviantart.com/art/Turks-Retirement-Comic-page-02-321313387

I get the impression there was supposed to be more but the artist never got around to it.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'm sure somebody has already posted this, but it remains my favorite FF7 parody. Brevity is the soul of wit:

Final Fantasy VII in 5 Seconds

EDIT: OMG... does anybody remember Final Fantasy VII / 2? (As in 7 half, the one based on Ranma 1/2)... I can't find it anywhere but that was my shit in high school (back in like 2004-2005)

Also another one I can't find, but like a nerd I printed paper copies of- The FF6 Comic. There's several now but this one was total parody using the sprite graphics (possibly even screenshots) and was pretty funny.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I appreciate that that comic drew AC Cloud without the sleeve, since that was supposedly only there to cover his Geostigma...until they put it back in DoC...

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I actually thought the sleeve was around a bit before Geostigma and was intended to offer some manner of protection while offering more mobility than actual armor, since Cloud now uses multiple blades instead of just one. I fell on a bunch of rocks a few weeks ago and the fact that I was wearing pants instead of shorts went a long way to sparing me some scrapes. Still got bruised though.

Set during Crisis Core

OG and ACC

Other stuff

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I can never decide whether I find the music videos hilarious or somewhat disturbing. That particular one has more facial animation than the others I've seen.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Thank you for bringing this into my life...

Top Bottom