How splitting the story into multiple parts can work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
Greetings everyone!

I have been following several discussions around the internet about this whole multi-part fiasco, which prompted my mind to come up with the best solution for splitting an already complete story into multiple parts.

Because of this, I recently uploaded a discussion video on my YouTube channel, where I try to pinpoint the best splitting points and give an elaborate explanation to my conclusion. This video is the first of a new discussion series to revitalize my channel.

I'd love to read your opinion about my take on this subject and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.
Your feedback will also help improve this new series of mine as well as video content quality in general.

(I hope you don't mind this shameless "self-advertising", but posting a video is much easier and more convenient to consume than a 15 page document in my opinion.)

Quick warning before you watch the video: it's rather long (close to 50 minutes) and full of spoilers.

As this is my first time posting here, I can't directly link to the video yet, unfortunately.
So you'll have to visit my channel and watch it from there.
  • YouTube channel: Vyzzuvazzadth
  • Video title: Game Talk #1: Final Fantasy VII Remake - How to Split the Game
Pleased to meet you all and have a great day :)

- Vyzz

Lex

Administrator
I've fixed that for you. I'll also close this thread now - apologies for the delay in approving those posts, we don't get notifications (we're moving software in a bit, that should help some with these kinds of issues). If you're waiting on post approval again please PM a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom