• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy 3 has changed my life, how about you?

Skooney

Banned
The grinding in this changed my outlook on Final Fantasy and RPG forever. Truly something, its like a revelation.

Just wondering. Has any of this had any impact on how you view games?

Sam03

Banned
Unless i get banned again but.

Its good because it challenges patience, patience is the keyrole to be ultimate powerful. Its good motivation because jobs are different, have different abillities. It challenges the strong minded, how much are you willing to put into this game? I actually replayed job grinding up TWICE because i forgot bestiary. Now i have 5 levels left to level 99, i got all chests and i have only iron giant left to beat then i will have all bestiary and iron giant achievement on steam, so i essentially job grinded all jobs to level 99 twice due to it.

Its essentially a good game because the reward is patience, and once you get to that level you become very powerful. Thats why its very good.

Top Bottom