• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

can we all appreciate that mimmett greens are a pumpkin?

Kieron_ODuibhir

Sinister Amanuensis
AKA
TrisakAminawn
I just. I actually really love this.

And I have absolutely 0% objection to everyone just going ahead with greens just being various grades of leaf suitable for feeding to giant birb, especially as taken literally this fact suggests that the average raw pumpkin costs as much as 75 barbecue dinners at a greasy spoon, and that's ridiculous.

But. Each type of greens gets its own little picture when you throw it in combat. Gysahl greens appear to in fact be a daikon radish. Krakka greens are a lovely red radish. Tantal greens are a glorious eggplant. Curiel greens if I am not mistaken consist of parsnip, I love parsnip, it absolutely boosts both speed and stamina.:D Reagan greens are a big green bell pepper, ugh. Mimmett = pumpkin.

And Sylkis greens, look idk it's like...a...green tomato? Maybe? A tomatillo, maybe? Thoughts?

Maybe the reason they're so good for your chocobo is Fantasy Vegetable.

Top Bottom