• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Play Arts Riku already a thing

DV3YvMDUMAA608t

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
While Riku and Mickey's new outfits aren't that bad and they will eventually grow on me(like Sora's new outfit), Riku's new Keyblade is a Silver Fenrir with a Hidden Mickey Keychain?

I kinda like it, but...does this mean Mickey has connections with Kingdom Hearts itself?

Sora's Keyblade has the Hidden Mickey Keychain and so does Mickey's Kingdom Key-D, and now Riku's new Keyblade has it.

Can't wait to see Kairi's new outfit and I wonder if they'll give a new outfit to Lea too(assuming that he's not forcefully used as Xehanort's Vessel against his will).

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Maybe he did, and maybe he never did.

As for what Nomura about wanting to put into Kingdom Hearts ever since the days of Final Fantasy which he still continues doing that's supposed to surprise us...

Maybe he's finally gonna add actual Chocobos? Airships? Final Fantasy Summons?

Have Cloud as a party member?...Okay, that's just a wild guess and wishful thinking, but still.

Battle conflict and ending similiar to NT's only for Xehanort to die? Nah, everyone's most likely expecting that.

These what I think, but not %100 sure.

What do you guys think that'll surprise us?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
For party members of KH3, here's my top ones.

Atlantis-IF it ever comes, which at this rate, most likely not: Kida since she can fight. I doubt Milo would be able to since he's a linguist.

Radiant Garden: Leon and Yuffie, or Leon AND Cloud. I want to see Cloud and Tifa again in KH3! Please Square Enix make it happen!

But it'll probably be Lightning or something. I think it's still too early to have Noctis in Kingdom Hearts.

Brave: Merida.

What are your top Party Members wishes of certain worlds in KH3?

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
At this point I have not played a single KH game to date (mostly because I hated Disney).

That said, if this game can convince me otherwise, we'll see.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
https://youtu.be/nMpo7cuftKI

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2018/04/kingdom-hearts-iii-trailer-shows-off-classic-mini-games/

New trailer showcasing the mini-game features in KH3. Clever way of bringing back the Timeless River world from KH2. Also gives a glimpse of Hayne, Pence, and Olette’s new designs (they seem to be continuing Nomura’s new interest in plaid as well), plus some more tie-in announcements for KHUX.

I didn't expect KH3 to make an appearence age this event, and I didn't think Hayner, Pence and Olette would return either. I'm glad they are. Wonder what role they'll be playing this time?

I remember those LCD games from back in the day...

God they were terrible. :lol:

I'll say. I think the first best gaming era were from FFVIII(graphic wise even though I still loved FFVII) on PS1 to PS2 games era and then up to PS3 and now PS4.

To see Sora play those minigames is just like the Dark Knight Remake game trailer where Noctis, Ignis, Prompto and Gladio were playing the game on their phones, lol. Quite adorable. This mean we'll have access to the Arcade in Twilght Town?

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
I would never have expected a Game & Watch/Tiger thing for a minigame. However, Twilight Town looks gorgeous!

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
This is a great idea...if it's done the way I hope it's done: That these will be items you can buy or find, and play by activated thing from your inventory menu whenever you want (As long as there isn't heartless around of course).

It'd be a great way to take a break from grinding. Right now I'm trying really hard not to lose my shit trying to get mythril shards from pot spiders, and it gets to the point where my only choice to just shut the game off after an hour or two, and then I don't really wanna continue. I think a shorter break like this would help keep people like me from dropping the game altogether during grind sprees.

My only other concern is that it had BETTER offer more than just a HS for a reward. I have never forgiven Gummiships for being utterly self contained, and the last thing KH needs is more self-contained mini-games that don't give rewards useable elsewhere.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
So apparently a website listed KHIII as Nov 1st by mistake, and then changed it back to the typical end-year holding date.

Suspicious...

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
November 1st is a very unlikely day. It's a Thursday and games release on Tuesdays (And increasingly Fridays now, too). I really don't see any weight to it. November itself is entirely possible, of course.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
November 1st is a very unlikely day. It's a Thursday and games release on Tuesdays (And increasingly Fridays now, too). I really don't see any weight to it. November itself is entirely possible, of course.

On the otherhand it positions itself perfectly for holiday shopping. The initial Must Haves will grab it, and then anyone who might be fence-sitting will snag it a few weeks later for Black Friday.

This IS a kid's game after all, so it's an ideal Christmas purchase. Especially since a lot of us HAVE kids now. I've certainly gotten my little cousin into the franchise.

Oh shit, that really puts the goddamn series into perspective. Its now a generational franchise.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Looks like
Lea's/Axel's in trouble, especially since Larxene's back. I'm surprised Xehanort's even bothering in bringing her and Marluxia back....

Unless this is all a ruse on their part to strike at Xehanort and take over the Organization at the moments notice....or those two begin an Organization of their own after Sora defeats Xehanort and we see them in a secret ending of the game along with Braig(if he survives) continuing his own agenda.

This just makes the suspicion of Lauriam being Strelitzia's killer in Union X a bit stronger.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Vexen's VA confirmed that Even/Vexen
isn't returning for KHIII.
Mark Hamil teased he's
returning too.

We should have a release date within then next 6 weeks hopefully at E3.

I'm curious as to who will voice Master Xehanort. I hope they found someone close to Leonard Nimoy.

Top Bottom