I´ve searched for such a forum and finally found it ;D
so I registered Immediatly^^

I´ll just uplaod my FC´s^^

*Chars have Eternal Discord Item so prepare for an long battle ;):

Information:

-Chars LV 100
-Eternal Discord
-Quite some Chars and a Party
-Own Rules "Deathmatch" (you´ll like it ;D)

Chars:
Cloud LV 100
Onion Knight LV 100
Zidane LV 100
Squall LV 100
Yuna LV100
Cecil LV100

Party:
Crescendium
so here the links:

Beatable Chars(You can kill them just by running they´ll lose 8k hp every 3 secs.):
www.megaupload.com/?d=DCKC0BL0

and (kinda)unbeatable chars (recover 8k hp every 3 secs)

www.megaupload.com/?d=7SFLYFQC

have fun guys.
If you win you´ll get a nice price^^

ADDENDUM: Approved your post, fixed your links. Sorry it took so long

Last edited by a moderator:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
:shifty:

Very VERY old thread that I wish to comment in.

So, like... I finally got Dissidia Duodecim on Emulator, and am starting a fresh save.

Is anyone still playing this and if so, do you guys have Friend cards?
I'll take beatable or unbeatable (just warn me ahead of time).

Last edited:

Oraiakudo

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Orai, Kudo
Oh boy, this place looks like it's been empty for a while... :excited: ooh, treasure! I've recently been playing Dissidia Duodecim on the Vita and I have so much work to do. I used to play almost 10 years ago and i want to join something just like this to actually talk to fellow fans of the game. I'll try to download the FCs here and hopefully, one day, I can upload my FC to take some of you on. I hope to hear from someone.

Ithas

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Its been years since i played dissidia (the ps4 Nt version didn’t do it for me) so i dug up my old psp to replay it. But never had friends who owned a psp themselves. How happy i was to see there was as community of people who shared their friend cards. i dont know if anyone still is on this thread whatsoever but... thank you for posting these. Ill try to dig up a USB cord and download oall of the quests and characters. And will download my own once i ge good again. I deleted my old card and started fresh, and am having a ball.
if anyone wants to talk old duodecim I’m all ears. I generally dont like fighting game sub this one was perfect. One of my favourite games... period

Top Bottom