• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Am I missing any canon material?

I am trying to figure out the actions of the BC Turks and Veld subsequent to the ending of their own game. As far as I know, they only appear in the following

- the 2nd epilogue to BC, in which they help with the evacuation of Midgar
- Case of Shinra, in which: Reeve contacts them to rescue Tseng from the ruins of the Temple of the Ancients; they help with the evacuation of Midgar; Veld shows up like a thief in the night to provide some vital information re. Rufus's whereabouts, and states that the BC Turks are scattered round the world information-gathering, before slipping away again
- ACC, when Reno makes a passing comment about employees returning to work that might or might not refer to them.

Am I missing anything? Any Word of God? Anything in any Ultimanias? I don't want to build my fanfic castle on sand.

Pixel

The Pixie King
They're also mentioned in the Turks novel. They're scattered around the world gathering intel on Jenova. In chapter 37 on, Reno and Rude take over Tseng's duty of meeting up with them in Under Junon.

Thanks, Pixel. Somehow I forgot the Turks novel, but after i started this thread, I remembered it and I'm re-reading it now. Good times.

Top Bottom