Final Fantasy XV Ultimania?

Leo

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Are there any plans for this to be translated into English, either professionally or by fans? Thanks!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I've been working on it a bit here and there, and have posted some translations in this thread. I do have one more update coming, but that will probably be the last one.

There's honestly not a whole lot of stuff in the book that isn't in the game. It's laid out a little better than in the game, perhaps, but so far, most of it is in there.

Leo

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I've been working on it a bit here and there, and have posted some translations in this thread. I do have one more update coming, but that will probably be the last one.

There's honestly not a whole lot of stuff in the book that isn't in the game. It's laid out a little better than in the game, perhaps, but so far, most of it is in there.

Thanks! Could I make a request if it's not too much trouble? I'm interested if there's any info on Angelgard Prison.

Superespresso

The big lad

Thanks! Could I make a request if it's not too much trouble? I'm interested if there's any info on Angelgard Prison.

Not much of anything.

Top Bottom