• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sephiroth's Hair Color Is From Jenova And What His Real Hair Color Would Be If He Wasn't Injected

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I believe if Sephiroth was injected with Jenova's cells then he would have probably been a brunette like his mother. I totally thinking that the reason why he got his iconic white hair was from Jenova. As seen from her physical form, Jenova has naturally white hair which certainly targets her for being Sephiroth's cell mother. On the other hand, why didn't Angeal and Genesis's hair turn white when they came into contact with Jenova's cells. I guess it might have to do with how their projects was deemed inferior.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Genesis did get silvery hair though when he started degrading. Even his clothes were turning silver I think (been a few years since I played it, wow). Angeal didn't degrade or anything so, no silvery hair. But again iirc Angeal was, in the end, deemed 'perfect', whereas Genesis was the total failure because he was degrading.
Interesting if you think about the silver hair, Genesis degraded and got it and was deemed a failure, but Sephiroth is born with it and is said to be perfect :monster:

(Again it's been a few years so this post probably ain't very eloquent :wacky:)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I think Genesis', Angeal's, and Hollander's hair turns white on account of the degradation, as opposed to Sephiroth's silver.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Either brunette like Lucrecia since he resembles to her in features, or raven black like Hojo's.

To be honest now that this is mentioned, without the Jenova cells, I picture Sephiroth looking a bit like Lucrecia but with black hair.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Either brunette like Lucrecia since he resembles to her in features, or raven black like Hojo's.

To be honest now that this is mentioned, without the Jenova cells, I picture Sephiroth looking a bit like Lucrecia but with black hair.

He got all his good looks from mama. ;)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie

He got all his good looks from mama. ;)

Yes, thank god for that and the fact that he looks no where like like Hojo. But to me, he's still no where near as good looking as Zack, Cloud, Vincent, Tseng and especially Reno.

Top Bottom