• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Captain Marvel (MCU)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
*googles Mississippi Grind*

For a Marvel connection Alfre Woodard was in it.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
MCU panel is currently happening and they revealed this will take place in the early 90s. Also, Nick Fury is in it (with both eyes intact).
Villains will be the Skrulls.

DFYa4V7UwAADTl5.jpg

djDzmcw.jpg

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So wait a sec. The early 90s? Carol has been bummin' around with her powers since the early 90s in this universe?

Where has she even been?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I cannot believe they managed to get a hold of the Skrulls legally. That's fucking spectacular!!

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Ah, ok. That stuff is always interesting to see how it breaks down — especially after it seemed like they weren't gonna be able ta use them. I'm super stoked.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Secret Invasion would be cool, but I'd be kind of peeved if it was revealed that a prominent character has DUN DUN DUN been a Skrull the whole time. They could start replacing people slowly, though.

Also:

pk7K5h0.jpg

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I like the cut, but I do not like the color. It makes me think of the Green Lantern movie. Granted, it could be green so they can do some interesting nifty CG stuff to her suit when she uses her powers. That'd be cool if they have her go Binary at any point.

I shall wait and see.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I was surprised by the green, but it makes more sense if it was for allowing post-production effects work on the suit.

Top Bottom